Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
supermom74

Kraus sinks

Supermom74
10 years ago

I am going to order Kraus sinks for my kitchen. I have read great reviews. Wondering which website has the best deal.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Comments (18)

• tmy_jax
    10 years ago

I recently purchased a Kraus KBU21 (30" 60/40) thru overstock.com. They no longer have that particular model on their website, and several other sites have it listed as backordered.

I'm a frequent buyer thru Overstock, and get regular emails for 10~15% off, and purchased when they had a 10% off sale on Kraus.

Timing is everything :)

fyi - I received my sink 2 days after ordering & free shipping

This post was edited by tmy_jax on Wed, Apr 10, 13 at 21:06

• jerzeegirl
    10 years ago

I bought mine on Amazon. The shipping was free.

• jojo100
    10 years ago

I got my Kraus kitchen sink from faucet direct.com but first went through mrrebates.com, where signup is free and got a 3 per cent rebate, then got free shipping and no tax from faucet direct.com. And also got a great price and excellent service, through faucetdirect.com. Received my sink within 3 days.
    I love mrrebates.com, I use it for many different online companies. Just go through them then search a particular online company, once it comes up it
    will show the percent of rebate for that online site, shop as usual and several
    times a year you can send for your rebate check. Mrrebates cannot be
    combined with any other coupons, and they do have some other stipulations,
    but overall it has served me well. I just received a rebate check this month
    for over $109, for shopping

I also used faucetdirect.com for my kitchen faucets and soap dispenser.
    Used build.com, same company, for door handles, vent hood, exterior door
    locks, and lightingdirect.com, for all my lights. All the while going through
    mrrebates.com first. I have had great luck with all the different sites, because they are all technically different divisions of build.com.

You see I lost my house due to Superstorm Sandy, so I have to rebuild and
    replace everything.

• wi-sailorgirl
    10 years ago

I got my 32-inch Kraus sink (just installed today as a matter of fact) from Express Decor. I bought it during a Black Friday sale plus I found a coupon. I think I got it for about $260 in the end. LOVE the way it looks in the new counter.

• suzanne_sl
    10 years ago

I also bought from Express Decor and was more than happy with them. In addition to the sink, I bought a soap dispenser that had problems. Because we didn't install it right away, not even close, we were past the time frame for ED to take care of the issue. They were really nice on the phone and gave me the number for the manufacturer. The manufacturer sent us a new one. What more could you ask?

• eleena
    10 years ago

Express Decor here as well. Ordered one of their combos: sink, faucet, soap dispenser, got them faster than I even expected. I had mine integrated into a SS countertop and it "survived" the integration process just fine.

I love the sink. Still learning to handle the faucet as the stream is too strong and I get wet if I am not careful with how much I turn the handle, but I cannot hold it against the faucet, LOL. I didn't think I needed a pull-out spray for a 24" sink and now I wish I got one.

• Emily
    10 years ago

I also purchased mine from express decor. Good experience. Packaged very well.

• PRO
    modern life interiors
    10 years ago

bump

• oceangirl67
    10 years ago

That's Chinese metal, it will rust over time.

• Supermom74
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have noticed that express decor has the best deal right now. Better than amazon.

Oceangirl67: Do you have a kraus sink? I have not seen any posts saying that their sinks are rusting.

Thanks for helping!

• annac54
    10 years ago

Ordered Kraus sink and other items from Faucet Direct. No problems with service or product. No rust yet on my sink, going on 2 years. BTW, any stainless will rust eventually, given the right set of conditions (heat/moisture/corrosive materials). I work in the aerospace industry and have seen a lot of different types of stainless steel rust over the years if handled incorrectly.

• gr8daygw
    10 years ago

I ordered my Kraus laundry room stainless sink from Amazon. It comes with the drain and sink grid which is nice. Free shipping but I have Prime ship on Amazon not sure if it mattered though.

• shannonplus2
    10 years ago

Ignore Oceangirl's posts. S/he appears on threads on the Kitchens Forum to make a troll statement and then disappear. GW regulars have learned to ignore him/her and not respond.

• jah1795
    10 years ago

Express Decor says that while they ship to Canada, they aren't responsible for additional charges levied (no problem, used to paying taxes and duty) - but they also mention that 'some' stainless sinks (without being specific as to which 'ones') are subject to a levi equal to 74.5% of the purchase price. Has anyone from Canada ordered from them or have any idea which ss sinks are subject to this charge?

• fourfirstnames
    10 years ago

I bought the sink from aj Madison. It was delivered on Monday with 2 scratches, dent and not quite straight line. Immediately called aj and sent pix. Four days later after being told they would get back to me before the end of the day several times, the issue is still not resolved. My remodel is starting on Monday. I have no sink nor can i get another until I get an answer. i hope this is not setting the stage for my remodel.

• Majra
    10 years ago

I went with Amazon because of their excellent customer service. I knew they would remedy any problems (of which there were none) without hassle. Free shipping, too.

• fsteph
    10 years ago

Bought mine from our local plumbing supplies shop. It's amazing, love everything about it. I don't know how I lived with the small sink before :-)