Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone heard of and used Copastone before?

Posted by lilymila (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 8, 13 at 18:35

I saw some samples of Copa stone at a showroom. They only have a few colors available.

http://copastones.com/

The woman working there told me they are only a little over $600 per slab, much cheaper than the more well known brands. Anyone here used it before? Is it the cheap stuff from China that's not as strong and well made as Caesarstone and Cambria?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone heard of and used Copastone before?

Looks like they may be made in Brazil (or the distributors want us to think so), and only have a few dstributors in Southern CA

o
RE: Anyone heard of and used Copastone before?

Ah, it make sense, the owner of the showroom was from Brazil and she sources her natural stones directly from Brazil and Italy. I have Caesarstone in the kitchen right now. This is so much cheaper than Caesarstone and I am thinking of using it for vanity since bathroom doesn't get as much abuse as kitchen and I just want a simple white color.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here