Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quick Picture-Posting Question

Posted by sjerin (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 16, 13 at 17:19

Yet again! I'm trying to post my finished kitchen post and have copied the url from my "library" at Photobucket. When I pasted it in the message box, I see in Preview a long rectangular blackbox labeled "get yours" and "view all." Is this correct?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quick Picture-Posting Question

You need to copy the HTML code, not the URL code.

This post was edited by breezygirl on Tue, Apr 16, 13 at 17:58

o

Thank you, Breezy. I did hit "HTML" and just tried again, but get the same thing. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I have Adblock?

o

I don't have Adblock on the ipad so I don't know. I will say that the picture will not show up when you are typing in the message box and paste in the html code. You'll just get a bunch of garbled text. When you hit the "Preview Message" button, the photo should show. Why don't you try testing a pic here?

o

Ok. I was trying to link to an "album" in pb. Perhaps I need to link to the url box below?

Testing, testing photo IMG_0530_zps8c3416fd.jpg

It worked!! I'm so surprised--I guess I'll have to post them one by one. Thank you, Breezy.

o

For an album, you do have to just past the URL in the box called "optional link URL."

You can post more than one pic in one message post. Copy the HTML code in PB, paste it in the message box, leave a space, then repeat your HTML copying and pasting as many times as you want. Then preview your message. Viola!

o

Well, it's done and it took me hours! I'm quite pathetic when it comes to the computer. I don't seem to have a URL option, but it's a moot point now. :) I thank you so much again, Breezy!! I was sitting at my computer most of the time waiting for your answers so I could get this darn thing done. You have been a dear. I'm sure you're one of the people I should thank for all your swell ideas, as well!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here