Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can I see a picture of your fan over your counter high table?

Posted by ilene-84 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 3, 13 at 17:13

I have a counter high table (cherry wood), in my small U shape traditional kitchen with creamy white cabinets with brushed nickel pulls. My floor blends well with the table. Because DH wants a fan, I’ve been looking for a non typical fan, I found this one, which I would use 28 inch blade span, so that it doesn’t over power the table or area, but am not sure if bronze will work? What do you think? Can I see the fan you have over your table? Thanks!

http://www.montecarlofans.com/20913/Ceiling-Fan-4VG42-28TBD.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can I see a picture of your fan over your counter high table?

If it is to go over a dining table, and you have nickel hardware, I would consider something like this one from Lowe's. I don't see that bronze one with what you were describing at all, but maybe I'm not getting it right.

The image is showing up in preview, but not in the posted thread. Hope editing to redo the image will work.

Here is a link that might be useful: ceiling fan

This post was edited by lascatx on Wed, Apr 3, 13 at 23:45

o

We have a Matthews fan over ours. It's the Vent Bettina.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

o

lascatx I love that fan! Thanks so much! Do you think having a 30inch fixture is to big to put over a 42inch round table....even if it is, I think this is by far the nicest fan I've seen. The other one I loved was another one at Lowes, but when I went to buy it the salesman said the light was no better than a night light, which was not good for me...

Cat Mom your Fan is beautiful, but think it's to contemporary for my kitchen. Thanks for showing it to me.

o

Found a photo!

o

Suzanne thanks for posting picture of the fan. I was in the hospital for 5 days and instead of thinking our watching tvi started to research fans, think I saw every fan. Anyway now that I'm home I've included a picture of my kitchen, which fan do you think will look better,,,, I'm open to and appreciate all help. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here