Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Woodharbor Cabinets

Posted by kateshome (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 11, 13 at 17:00

Has anyone used or have heard of Woodharbor cabinets. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Woodharbor Cabinets

I have them. They are nice. They are made in Mason City Iowa. I have the cherry. The local place that sells them in Des Moines are great people. I have been happy. Here is a pic of mine being installed:
 photo weblgIMG_0831.jpg

cabinet install photo weblgIMG_0803.jpg

photo IMG_1591.jpg

The fellow on the ladder is the one who also made my bathroom cabinets. He makes them like Woodharbor. Here is what he did for me:
vanity from doorway photo IMG_3818_zps6c84dc36.jpg

o

I also have Woodharbor cabinets and have been very pleased with them. This is an old picture that shows them before we got the crown molding installed. The painted cabinets are the vanilla color. The stained cabinet on the back wall towards the far left is oak with walnut stain. I was disappointed with how this cabinet looks in the kitchen, but in our master bath we have the same oak cabinets with walnut stain and in the different lighting conditions I am very pleased with it.

My husband completed the install himself and was also pleased with the quality. We had one issue where one of our painted cabinets did not appear to match the others perfectly. It was a very slight difference. Our sales rep came out and agreed that it didn't look right, so they took the cabinet out, and sent it back to the factory for a repaint. If we were not happy with the results of the repainting, they would have given us a new cabinet, but we were very pleased with the outcome and customer service.

o

Enduring- your bathroom cabinet is adorable, very unique!
What is the counter top?
Westiegirl- I love the wood and white and black, it's going to be beautiful!

Thanks to both of you for your responses. I have been so busy picking out so many things for our new build that I didn't get back to checking on this post until tonight.

o

Hi the stone is soapstone as is the sink. I fabricated them all by myself:) BTW do you live in Iowa?

This post was edited by enduring on Thu, Apr 18, 13 at 23:24

o

Enduring- I live in New York, too bad for me! I just love that bathroom cabinet!

o

Kateshome, thanks again, I love it too.

o

OT
enduring-that is a beautiful bathroom

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here