Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
noellabelle - Are you there? Gotta question.

Posted by Lake_Girl (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 22, 12 at 16:44

Hi noellabelle, if you're out there. I was looking at your Lowes subway tile, and like how you ended them on the outer side. It doesn't seem that Lowes has a 3x6 bullnose-ended tile, so did you just end it with a regular tile? And how does it look in person?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: noellabelle - Are you there? Gotta question.

Hi, I am not Noellabelle, but I just went to Lowe's and saw their 25 cent subway with matching bullnose, chair rail and trim elements right next to it on the shelf.. was planning on using for a bath reno. After reading your post, I tried to find it on line and was unable. Will probably be there again this week and can report back if you are interested. They trim pieces certainly appeared to be the same color of the 25 Cent tile they advertise on line!

o

I saw them, started to buy them. I just wish they had a 3" x 6" piece with a bullnose on the 3" side.

o

dal tile does. just used them in bathroom for that reason!

o

did you order them online or purchase them in the store? where? thanks!

o

I just saw this doing a google search for something else....sorry on the year delay! : )

We just ended the row with regular tile. It has a slight roundedness, and it looks fine to me. We just made sure that the edges weren't cut, as the ones dh cut with the tile saw were definitely a sharper edge.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here