Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
akcorcoran_gw

Which way would you orient faucets on sink? Pls help

akcorcoran
11 years ago

Hi - I have my Kohler Vinnata (already mounted, handle in front thanks to GW!) and then an Everpure cold/hot faucet for chilled and instahot water going in. Which direction would you mount the faucets? (pics below)

There is a soap dispenser going on the LEFT side (big sink) at an angle, I think, but it could always go straight, depending on what I decide.

I was thinking b/c of the curves of the sink, the angles look better. And, it pours into the sink that way while faucet is out of the way. Plust straight on makes it closer to the Vinnata when using the Vinnata in the right sink.

However, that looks ok if the Vinnata is pointing left as well as the Everpure (permanently that way) so they are lined up.

That said, if I straighten the Vinnata when not in use (which I think I will for at least a while or when company is here!) but the Everpure is angled, it's not very neat looking!

Then, I think the straight mount looks better?

With either mount, as a bonus, I could always sit a mug or tea cup or bowl (oatmeal!) on the countertop instead of having to hold in in the sink as the boiling water pours in ... bonus! :-)

Comments (6)