Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rcbny_gw

Anyone have a Dacor 48" Discovery Range Top...?

rcbny
9 years ago

In the planning stages of a new-build, and was all set to choose the same appliances that I spent a TON of time researching here and elsewhere a few years back when we were remodeling our current house. Thanks to all the great advice I received here, I'm completely satisfied with the appliance choices I made then, and had planned to again select a Wolf range top. This time would choose the 48" 6-burner/griddle model. However, had dinner at a friend's house last night, and she loves her Dacor 48" Discovery range top. It seems to have a nice low-simmer capability, without ignition clicking issues (important to me), and I loved the huge burners and the fact that the huge griddle comes as a separate, easy-to-clean piece. I'm currently doing some quick research to compare specs apples to apples with the Wolf, but am having a hard time finding actual users/owners opinions, which is so important and what this website does so well. Any help/opinions greatly appreciated.
Please let me know if I should only be posting this in "appliances?" Just thought it might get more viewing traffic here, and if I'm going to make a change will need to figure this out quickly. Thanks so much for any advice!

Comments (2)