Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone used a Never MT with Hansgrohe soap dispenser?

Posted by mjocean (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 7, 13 at 14:16

Hi,
Please tell me if you have used the Never MT system with a Hansgrohe soap dispenser. If so, how well is it working?

Thanks,
MJ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone used a Never MT with Hansgrohe soap dispenser?

MJ,

I have 2 Hansgrohe soap dispensers and NeverMTs on order as we type. I hope to have them this week. If I can figure out how to attach them, I'll post about how well the set up is working.

o

Hi Madeline,

Thank you for your response. I will look foward to to hearing from you again once you have installed your soap dispensers and NeverMTs.
MJ

o

bump

o

Just ordered one last week for my Hansgrohe soap dispenser. I called the co I purchased it from online & customer service said it would fit.

o

Have two, work perfectly!

o

Hi Mj,

This response is ridiculously late, but I wanted to post my experience as promised.

I use EO all purpose soap, which is very thick. When I primed the NeverMT, soap got into the spring mechanism that helps the pump to do it's pumping. This has caused some sticking of the pump and I'm not sure how to resolve it.

Again, though, I think that it happened because my soap is a really thick consistency, not ideal for pump dispensers.

What did you end up doing as far as Hansgrhoe and NeverMT?

o

Hi Madeline,
Thank you for remebering me.

I ended up with one Hansgrohe soap dispenser on the prep sink and one Grohe soap dispenser on the clean up sink. We are moving back into the house this week end and will likely hook up the NeverMT either this week or next. I'll let you know how it goes. We will use dawn dish detergent. Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully someone with experience will respond to you regarding the spring mechanism on your pump. If not, try starting a new thread. Best of luck!
MJ

o

If your soap is very thick, try diluting it with some water. I put about 25% water with my Costco hand soap with my Elkay dispenser and NeverMT. No issues, although I do think the soap probably would have been thin enough on its own. My prep sink dispenser has been using the same hand soap bottle since Nov. 2011. When it's empty, I won't dilute the next bottle.

o

Thanks, Breezy! Will take your advice.

o

Thanks, Mj!

Please do let me know how it goes.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here