Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Paper Towel Holder Recommendation

Posted by Julia4326 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 5, 13 at 13:30

Can anyone recommend a good metal/stainless cabinet undermount paper towel holder. One that is spring loaded like a toilet roll holder that can accomodate a larger roll.

One that you own. I am finding some online but none of them seem to be the appropriate size for the thicker paper towels.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Paper Towel Holder Recommendation

I was going to post about paper towel storage. At first I wanted something just like this.

Now, though, part of me wants to forget it and just put the paper towels under the sink so that I can have undercab lighting everywhere. (wouldn't using a paper towel holder like the one you're talking about mean no undercab lighting for that area?)

If I sound obsessed with undercab lighting, that's because I am obsessed with undercab lighting. :)

o

Thanks for the follow-up. You make an excellent point. We are getting under cabinet lighting and it would block it.

Maybe under the sink. I was also thinking perhaps a drawer dispenser almost like a tissue box... I'm off to do more research. :)

I am also obsessed with under cabinet lighting. You can NEVER have enough lighting (or at least the option to have more lighting).

o

You might find this thread helpful.

Here is a link that might be useful: paper towel holder discussion

o

Thank You! Super helpful. That was exactly what I was looking for!

o

Julia - Just a tip - If you try to search on GW for something like "where to put the paper towels," it doesn't always ( or ever) work. Try going on google or bing and search for "gardenweb where to put the paper towels" and a whole list will come up. You don't need it now because laughable gave you a great link, but for any future searches, it's the way to go. I can't even find my own posts if I use the GW search.

Try it for something like " gardenweb where to keep the onions". You'll be amazed. And you'll get great ideas for where to keep the onions.

o

Thanks, I just started using this forum. It always seemed when I googled something I would find the answer in one of the threads, so I signed up. I figured the search engine on garden web would be powered by google.

I was wondering why when I searched for this particular thread (or any thread) I had a hard time finding it. Thanks for the suggestions.

This really is such a great place to share ideas and see what others are doing. I really appreciate all the help!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here