Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do you remember the kitchen with a table that rolled?

Posted by eleena (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 25, 14 at 12:20

Somebody here did a kitchen that had a breakfast (or whatever you want to call it) table that was in one position when not in use but was rolled "away" for eating. It had a decent size and was not pulled out or unfolded from a wall or a cabinet but had wheels.

I was sure I bookmarked it but cannot find it.

Also, I once saw another kitchen that had a breakfast table going "across" a window that was attached to the kitchen counter using some kind of pivot and could also be rolled for seating in the middle of the room. I cannot find it on Houzz and it was before discovering Houzz, I think.

If you know what they are could you please post the link(s)?

Thank you very much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do you remember the kitchen with a table that rolled?

OK, I have found the second one (see link) but I was more interested in the fist one (from this forum).

Please?

Here is a link that might be useful: Pivoting bar top

o

Bumping for the evening crowd :-)

o

I found this, it's a roll-out baking station:

Here is a link that might be useful: Roll-out for baking

o

I remember both of them, but I can't find them. I remembered answering someone's post about movable tables. If I find them, I will post again.

o

Sorry, I dropped the ball - too much going on. :-(

Thank you, Iroll and Peke!

I have seen quite a few on Houzz too but none of them is what I remember. And the kitchen owner was somebody whose screen name I used to know but it escapes me know.

o

Hmmmm... even after 2 cups of coffee I can't recall the table you're referencing.

Maybe a Sat AM bump will help.

Good luck! :)

tmy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here