Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jessicabee_gw

Kitchen faucet help

JessicaBee
11 years ago

I ordered this faucet for my kitchen sink. Now I am questioning if it more of a Bar Faucet. Thoughts please and thank you!

Comments (12)

• ginny20
    11 years ago

Does it have a spray?

• Holly- Kay
    11 years ago

It does look like a bar faucet.

• JessicaBee
    Original Author
    11 years ago
  • ginny20
    11 years ago

It's kind of like the one mpagmom put in her Basement Kitchenette, the reveal of which is still on page one. I'm not an expert on this, but I remember that bar faucets were usually smaller. If it's as big as a usual kitchen faucet, then it is one, I guess.

This is mpagmom's. I don't think it has a spray.

• JessicaBee
    Original Author
    11 years ago

They do make a smaller version that looks similar but is labeled as a bar faucet. I am wondering is this more for a secondary sink of some sort like a prep sink, not the main one....

• njasmine1
    11 years ago

Looks like a bar faucet to me as well. Does the head extend out because that would eliminate the need for an extra spray nozzle.

• JessicaBee
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks everyone for your opinions. After seeing/hearing them I was convinced I needed to change my order. I can't wait to install this beauty!

• Holly- Kay
    10 years ago

Jessica that is a stunning faucet!!! I can't wait to see pics of it installed. Good luck!

• ppbenn
    10 years ago

Wow that's a beauty! Details please.

• JessicaBee
    Original Author
    10 years ago

@holly-kay - thanks I will post as soon as its in! :)
    @ppbenn - thank you!
    Here it is:
    http://www.rohlhome.com/Kitchen/Product_Detail.aspx?ProductID=18724&Collection=402&SubCollection=419&ConnectionString=%22Product.Country%20Kitchen$S$Kitchen%20Faucets$P$$C$V%22

I ordered mine in polished nickel and with the metal levers. I think it was around $750. It's even more beautiful in person!

• JessicaBee
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Here she is!

• Holly- Kay
    10 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous!