Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen faucet help

Posted by JessicaBee (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 19, 13 at 12:16

I ordered this faucet for my kitchen sink. Now I am questioning if it more of a Bar Faucet. Thoughts please and thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen faucet help

Does it have a spray?

o

It does look like a bar faucet.

o

Yes it is coming with a spray. http://www.efaucets.com/detail.asp?Product_Id=A1676LMWS-APC

o

It's kind of like the one mpagmom put in her Basement Kitchenette, the reveal of which is still on page one. I'm not an expert on this, but I remember that bar faucets were usually smaller. If it's as big as a usual kitchen faucet, then it is one, I guess.

This is mpagmom's. I don't think it has a spray.
 photo P1030149_zpsfc1e6c71.jpg

o

They do make a smaller version that looks similar but is labeled as a bar faucet. I am wondering is this more for a secondary sink of some sort like a prep sink, not the main one....

o

Looks like a bar faucet to me as well. Does the head extend out because that would eliminate the need for an extra spray nozzle.

o

Thanks everyone for your opinions. After seeing/hearing them I was convinced I needed to change my order. I can't wait to install this beauty!

o

Jessica that is a stunning faucet!!! I can't wait to see pics of it installed. Good luck!

o

Wow that's a beauty! Details please.

o

@holly-kay - thanks I will post as soon as its in! :)
@ppbenn - thank you!
Here it is:
http://www.rohlhome.com/Kitchen/Product_Detail.aspx?ProductID=18724&Collection=402&SubCollection=419&ConnectionString=%22Product.Country Kitchen$S$Kitchen Faucets$P$$C$V%22

I ordered mine in polished nickel and with the metal levers. I think it was around $750. It's even more beautiful in person!

o

Here she is!

o

Absolutely gorgeous!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here