Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ssdarb

Can anyone identify this barstool?

ssdarb
9 years ago

I'm trying to find out the maker of this barstool. Does anyone know this one; or one similar? The Houzz designer just said that the client bought it.

It is wood and upholstery, but also has a stainless or chrome frame inside for the footrest.

Contemporary Wine Cellar by Hong Kong Interior Designers & Decorators S.I.D.Ltd.

Comments (3)

• CEFreeman
    9 years ago

Sorry I don't have anything to offer, but those clean lines are gorgeous!

Did the Houzz designer list the homeowner? Sometimes if you get them directly, the designer will be more forthcoming.

• ssdarb
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks, the designer just said that the client bought them. I'm not sure there really is a homeowner. It says it's a vineyard, so maybe it's a business.

I like how the upholstry doesn't wrap around the frame, but the wood is there on the edges. And I like the stainess or chrome footrest.

I'll try again to email the designer and see if I can find anything else out.

• KBSpider
    9 years ago

I clicked on another pic on that page that showed the sofa, and someone asked where that was from. The answer was OVO, so I googled OVO furniture (don't just put in OVO; you'll get some, um, interesting options....). Click on catalogue, then chair, then scroll to the right - I think the stool you like is the second one from the right...

Here is a link that might be useful: OVO Furniture