Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kenmore Elite Oven 50% off this weekend

Posted by ilene-84 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 20, 13 at 10:46

My first oven was a lemon, on an exchange from Sears I upgraded to a Kenmore Elite wall oven which was installed yesterday. I thought I had an ok price, list is 2299, I paid 1699. This weekend it's reduced on Sears.com for 1149, in the stores it's 1399. Best part is they gave me a credit, as though I purchased at the Sears.com price...wasn't easy, took many phone calls, and I spoke to many people, in the end they did the right thing by me.....I'm very happy, got a nice size credit on my charge!

I'm sure if you want to buy in store they will meet price!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kenmore Elite Oven 50% off this weekend

Sears plays a game of marking things up only to mark them down to 11,000,000 different sales prices depending on who you talk to. It's one of the reasons they are failing as a company and won't be around long. No one believes that they are getting their best price because no one ever sells the item at the original price. And there's ALWAYS a sale.

o
RE: Kenmore Elite Oven 50% off this weekend

Your right. The only refrigerator that would fit was a kenmore elite side by side...not what I wanted but what I had to get since I was keeping old cabinets. We wound up purchasing all on friends and family sale. have to admit when oven didn't work well,they did stand behind it,exchange was done after I had it for a year,which I think is unusual,,,,no extended warranty. I am quite happy they gave me the credit,,,just hoping new oven has no problems.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here