Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kristen_hallock

Grohe Ladylux faucets, main sinks, prep sink

Kristen Hallock
10 years ago

I need to decide on faucets for my new kitchen.

I had a Grohe Ladylux Pro in my last house that I was pretty happy with. But this time I would like a pull-down faucet instead of pull out. It has to have a button to lock the spray feature.

I like the look of the Grohe Ladylux Pro, but it seems that some people complain about splashing? I will have a double sink with the big side being 10" deep and the small side being 8" deep.

I then moved on to the Ladylux Cafe. This looks OK but I really like the Pro looks better, but if the Cafe is a better design and less splashing and the spray would obviously be bigger than I can certainly settle for the Cafe model.

I also like the Concetto. But am wondering why its so much cheaper online - does it not have locking spray?

Also - I will have a prep sink - should I stick with the same faucet for both sinks? Should I get a smaller model for the prep sink? DH does not want a huge prep sink. I was going to get a Blanco single bowl since our main sink is a Blanco Wave double bowl - but I cant find a good size one. I think DH might find a 19.5" sink too big. Do you think I need to go with the same sink shape? the main sink has a curved back to it. Will it look funny to have more of a square or rectangular sink for the prep sink (corners would still be rounded off).

Thanks!

Comments (2)