Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Backsplash with White Macaubas counters?

Posted by geomeg (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 8, 13 at 9:46

I know there has been a thread like this before but can't seem to find it...

I'm still waiting for my cabinets which will be a creamy white, and counters will be White macaubas. I need to start looking at backsplash, which I'm dreading, lol!

Can anyone with White Macaubas post a pic of their backsplash?

thanks!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Backsplash with White Macaubas counters?

I'm currently picking a backsplash to go with my white macaubas and white cabinets as well. I haven't seem these next to my quartzite slab in person yet but I'm thinking they might look really good!

The one on the left (what I'm leaning toward is called "foggy morning" by Fireclay tile) They both have a crackled finish and have a lot of depth.

Happy tile shopping!! :)
Lisa

o

Oops, posting from my phone...

o

Thanks Lalalisa, the tile looks good. I too was thinking some kind of crackle glazed tile
Unfortunately I don't think they sell it in Canada, alot of the nice tile I discover on GW can't be found here lol!

Do you have a pic of your White Macaubas?

o

Thanks Lalalisa, the tile looks good. I too was thinking some kind of crackle glazed tile
Unfortunately I don't think they sell it in Canada, alot of the nice tile I discover on GW can't be found here lol!

Do you have a pic of your White Macaubas?

o

Hi Geomeg,
I'll attach a picture of my slab (I actually need 2). Do you have one of yours? Have you been to any tile stores? I live in a small city and found this Fireclay line at a local store.

I may go with a white subway tile, but at the moment I'm leaning towards just a touch of color to break up the white. We will see. =)

o

(This is my 2nd slab)

o

Wow your slabs are beautiful!!!

o

http://www.chateaumarbre.com/mediatask/dump/white_macaubas_res.jpg

This is a sample from the yard I'll be getting mine from. I haven't picked a specific slab yet...

o

here's the pic, sorry

o

Gorgeous!!! Thanks! I'd love to hear what you decide on as far as the backsplash!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here