Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cabinet/Counter Top Cost

Posted by tallytomatoe (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 25, 13 at 9:39

I've gotten pricing from multiple companies and I think I'm ready to decide. I wanted to see what ya'll though to make sure I'm not crazy and this is a decent price.
The price includes :
all kitchen cabinets
two built-ins in great room
laundry room cabinets
bathroom cabinets in three bathrooms
Decorative hood for kitchen
crown and shoe molding in kitchen
ss kitchen sink, ss laundry sink and 5 bathroom sinks.

Cabnitrey is semi-custom with solid wood doors/stiles Drawers wil be dovetailed. Legacy Cabinets is the company. All kitchen cabinets are oak and the built-ins and bathroom cabinets are maple painted ivory white.

Price for cabinets is $18,967.

Counter Tops will be all cambria and total is $11,567.

This post was edited by tallytomatoe on Thu, Apr 25, 13 at 9:42

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cabinet/Counter Top Cost

For all the work and materials involved, I think you got a good price!

Look forward to seeing the befores and afters!

Suzi

o

If those are Bertch Legacy, then it seems a bit low. Or perhaps you are doing partial overlay cabinets without much crown molding. The Cambria quote seems pretty spot on though, so perhaps your dealer has a lower multiplier because of location or volume.

o

The cabinets will go to the ceiling (9') so the uppers will be split into two cabinets (one bigger below and one smaller on top). The cabinets are partial overlay and the crown molding will be 4 or 5 inches. Desertdance this is all new const. so I will def. post pictures once everything is complete. Thank you both for your replies.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here