Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
techmom 1 - OMG those pendants!!

Posted by lagrant (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 15, 10 at 9:20

Would you mind sharing the source, please? They are FAB!! I put a temporary one in my powder room waiting for "the" right pendant to find me.

Thanks so much!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: techmom 1 - OMG those pendants!!

Ditto! They are really stellar. Yum yum yum yum....

The picture, once more:

o

Holy smokes? Is that mercury glass? I think I'm wiping the drool off of my chin. Please share where you found those fabulous pendants!

o

Thank you!! They were a TOTAL splurge... but a local lighting store was having an anniversary sale and I got a pretty good discount - less than online - which is how I sort of justified it to DH...

The three over the peninsula are like the one you see (electrician only put up the glass on one so I could see it but not doing the others until the workers are all done in there...) The one over the sink is it's "sister" which is more squat - you can see them in the link to the manufacturer below.

They totally make a statement - which was the plan - but my concern is tying them in to the kitchen now that I don't have the dark granite w/ the shiny mica... (Hence my other thread about the backsplash...)

Here is a link that might be useful: Pendant

o
RE: search within link

ooops! sorry - I didn't realize that the link didn't go to the specific product page - so just search for Argento and they'll pop up.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here