Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cathy725

The cabinets are coming, the cabinets are coming!!!

cathy725
11 years ago

I have been bad about posting updates. My kitchen renovation started last week. I was out of town since they were going to be tearing everything out and it was spring break for my son--we didn't want to be in the way or breathing all the dust. DH stuck around and worked so he was here to answer questions and make sure things were going well.

This week the tile went into the kitchen and they ran the electrical. Also they are working on my living/family room where we opened up the wall to make it more open (my floor design is basically 4 boxes with a hall in the middle).

They have finished covering up the soffit openings (which were removed) and drywall stuff. Painted yesterday. My gray paint looks a bit blue, but I'm really hoping it takes on a more gray look when the lights and countertop are in. If not, I may be repainting to get the color right.

Cabinets are supposed to come today and installation will begin on them. I sure hope they look good!

I'll get my act together and upload photos, but for one teaser, here's my house where it looks like it got a case of the flu and upchucked on my driveway!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!