Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
francoise47

Mamadadapaige's prize-winning kitchen

francoise47
11 years ago

Hi All,

I wanted to make sure that everyone saw on the other KBIS post that Mamadadapaige's GW kitchen won first place. Her kitchens continue to inspire us all!

Here is a link that might be useful: original GW post on KBIS awards

Comments (10)

• gwlolo
    11 years ago

Kudos to mamadadapaige! I love the feel of her kitchen. Can't help feeling proud that it is one of OUR gardenweb kitchens :)

• Linda
    11 years ago

Gorgeous kitchen!

• sail_away
    11 years ago

Congrats. Mamadapaige. Your kitchen is, indeed, lovely. I had somehow missed the reveal, so I'm glad there was a link included that directed me there. What a well thought out design--love it.

• rmiriam
    11 years ago

Of course it did - it's beautiful! Congratulations!

• go_figure01
    11 years ago

hi francoise47,

I saw mama's kitchen award - so deserving!
    I have always loved her kitchen....and YOURS!!!

• justmakeit
    11 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up, francoise47! I might have missed it otherwise.

And mazal tov, mamadadapaige! I love this kitchen (and I loved the last one too, come to think of it). So fun and inviting!

• smiling
    11 years ago

Wow! First Place! Congratulations to mama! Very well earned and well deserved. That is one incredible kitchen that overcame some initially daunting odds, and that makes the prize even sweeter!

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

Great job! I have a vague recollection of voting on this kitchen! Guess we helped out (or I had a dream)
    Love that kitchen!!

• rosie
    11 years ago

Mamadadapaige's kitchen is one of my very favorites ever, but for me it is the synergy of great style and working within the demands of an eccentric, imperfect space that make a terrifically appealing...more.

This kitchen has something else the typical open rectangle, including mine, can't offer--mystery. What's down those steps, and what's around those corners? Seriously. I mention it because I want more mystery here. I don't like driving by or walking in and seeing everything there is in one glance.

• eleena
    10 years ago

I am sorry I missed it last summer (I was too busy with a new job). Just saw on Houzz that it won the prize. I remember how she was trying to get it done on time to enter the competition and the challenges she was facing.

Just wanted to say "Congratulations!"