Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mamadadapaige's prize-winning kitchen

Posted by francoise47 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 23, 13 at 7:52

Hi All,

I wanted to make sure that everyone saw on the other KBIS post that Mamadadapaige's GW kitchen won first place. Her kitchens continue to inspire us all!

Here is a link that might be useful: original GW post on KBIS awards

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mamadadapaige's prize-winning kitchen

Kudos to mamadadapaige! I love the feel of her kitchen. Can't help feeling proud that it is one of OUR gardenweb kitchens :)

o

Gorgeous kitchen!

o

Congrats. Mamadapaige. Your kitchen is, indeed, lovely. I had somehow missed the reveal, so I'm glad there was a link included that directed me there. What a well thought out design--love it.

o

Of course it did - it's beautiful! Congratulations!

o

hi francoise47,

I saw mama's kitchen award - so deserving!
I have always loved her kitchen....and YOURS!!!

o

Thanks for the heads-up, francoise47! I might have missed it otherwise.

And mazal tov, mamadadapaige! I love this kitchen (and I loved the last one too, come to think of it). So fun and inviting!

o

Wow! First Place! Congratulations to mama! Very well earned and well deserved. That is one incredible kitchen that overcame some initially daunting odds, and that makes the prize even sweeter!

o

Great job! I have a vague recollection of voting on this kitchen! Guess we helped out (or I had a dream)
Love that kitchen!!

o

Mamadadapaige's kitchen is one of my very favorites ever, but for me it is the synergy of great style and working within the demands of an eccentric, imperfect space that make a terrifically appealing...more.

This kitchen has something else the typical open rectangle, including mine, can't offer--mystery. What's down those steps, and what's around those corners? Seriously. I mention it because I want more mystery here. I don't like driving by or walking in and seeing everything there is in one glance.

o

I am sorry I missed it last summer (I was too busy with a new job). Just saw on Houzz that it won the prize. I remember how she was trying to get it done on time to enter the competition and the challenges she was facing.

Just wanted to say "Congratulations!"

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here