Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tagliatelle_2006

Calling all Grohe Bridgeford owners

tagliatelle_2006
15 years ago

I have been experiencing very low flow (1.5 gal/min) from my Bridgeford -- its actually been this way since we installed it but the installer said the flow regulators these days are very conservative. There was so much going on when we redid the kitchen that I focussed on bigger things and thought I would deal with this later. When I contacted Grohe recently via email, they were not that helpful (one word responses, or only attaching the diagram without explanation). I have not been happy with their customer service so far, and am surprised since this forum gives them such high ratings. The pressure is supposed to be anywhere from 2.2 gal/min to 2.5 gal/min. I checked the flow regulator and cleaned it, and they sent me a new one, but that doesn't change anything. I'm getting 3 gal/min without the regulator but water splashes all over the place so something needs to go in there. Before I call a plumber, I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same problems?

I also can feel the water changing from hot to cold to hot to cold when both are on full blast --- but Grohe said this is normal? This hasn't happened with any other faucet I've ever owned and doesn't seem normal to me. I'm ready to ditch this expensive faucet and go to Lowe's and get another Moen.

Looking for feedback to help check my sanity before I call Grohe again this week and try one more time for some help.

Comments (5)