Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Updated pictures for HOUZZ

Posted by annsch (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 13, 13 at 2:51

Hello everyone! I wanted to share the most recent pictures of my kitchen taken by our architect's photographer. He was at our house about a month ago. They are for my architect's professional portfolio on HOUZZ. I am very pleased with how they turned out. And since I organized my pictures in Photobucket, most of my pictures were lost in my original GW post. So here's the link, look for Burlingame kitchen:

Here is a link that might be useful: HOUZZ pictures of my kitchen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Updated pictures for HOUZZ

Wow gorgeous!!! I love the floors, the patios, everything! We're just a bit south than you, go Peninsula! :)

o

Yeah!! Love how the sun shines through. Great pictures and great kitchen!

o

Love the open floor plan! It all came together beautifully!

o

Oh, that is gorgeous!

With such very open plan, how do you keep it tidy and "presentable"?

o

So pretty and clean, fresh and lovely! Beautiful job!

o

Those are great photos, but the kitchen -- WOW! So bright and open and inviting! I'm sitting at the kitchen table looking out at *falling snow* (April 13? Is this necessary?) and trying to sop up the sunshine vicariously from your photos.

o

So beautiful! How are your seagrass stools holding up? Are they PB?

o

The professional photos are amazing! Congrats!

o

Beautiful!! Did the photographer use any lights to do these?

o

Amandasplit---what city are you in?
OB2B--thanks!
rk2b21--the open floor plan was the ultimate goal and it works very well
eleena--knowing when the photographer was coming helped! But I do feel like the white countertops help with that feeling of cleanliness.
gr8day--thank you
justmakeit--hope you can feel the rays! We are so spoiled! And may the sunshine be on its way to you soon!
buildinva--he didn't use any lights, he did use a round thing that reflects light. I think he probably could have used more light.
legallin--the stools are holding up well. One wooden rung on one stool has broken. But the seats are great. There has been a little fading from the sun. I like them and they are very comfortable. They are from Cost Plus.

o

Love the open plan and those counters are just so beautiful. I love white countertops. We are just a bit down the peninsula. We should do a GW bay area kitchen tour!

o

GWlolo--Yes we should!!!! What town are you in?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here