Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
White Kitchen with grey or white quartz?

Posted by undecidedlisa1 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 2:38

My kitchen was recently installed, and now I'm in search for counter top. I've decided to go with quartz because I prefer not to deal with the variations of granite. I can't decide whether to go with a dark grey quartz or a white speckled brown/or swirled quartz. I love the way the dark counter tops look, however my floor is kinda of tan orange red throwing off the dark counter top color. I also love the white counter-tops but don't know of a good white that would go with my off-white kitchen. Anyone have a white quartz counter-top? Here's where I'm starting:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: White Kitchen with grey or white quartz?

How about a longer shot of your cabinets with these two samples.
Think ahead to the backsplash. If you go with the light one, how would you see the backsplash. Again, if yo go with the dark one, what are the posibilitites there?

o

Here is a picture of my entire kitchen now. I'd like to do an off-grey or white backsplash. I'm going to pick up more samples of white countertop. Then I'll post. But looking at this kitchen I still don't know whether dark or light? I'm looking for a casual feel.

o

I've been looking at quarts countertops and really like the swirl patterns that Caeserstone has. London Fog is really pretty. My cabinets are a light wood color, so I think it might be too light for mine (I'm thinking of Dreamy Marfil). I went down to the Caeserstone distribution center today and saw a large slab of both. The London Fog is stunning and would look great with white cabinets.

o

I've been looking at quarts countertops and really like the swirl patterns that Caeserstone has. London Fog is really pretty. My cabinets are a light wood color, so I think it might be too light for mine (I'm thinking of Dreamy Marfil). I went down to the Caeserstone distribution center today and saw a large slab of both. The London Fog is stunning and would look great with white cabinets.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here