Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michoumonster

long narrow kitchen table sources needed please!

michoumonster
11 years ago

Hi all,
I am looking for a narrow kitchen table, preferably around 30" wide. It will be for a banquette area, so I need pedestal or trestle types. Does anyone have suggestions on good places to look? I checked out pottery barn, west elm, RH, crate and barrel, cost plus, overstock, but no luck so far.. Thanks for any suggestions!

Comments (4)

• zackin
    11 years ago

Room and Board will customize one of their standard tables to any dimensions you specify. I just bought the Rand Table with natural walnut top and stainless legs and I think it's gorgeous. Mine is in a standard size, but for more $, I could have made it any size. I included a link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Room and Board customize

• justmakeit
    11 years ago

I just bought a 30 x 60 table at Room and Board, the Portica. That's one of their stock sizes. I wasn't looking for a pedestal table, though, so I don't know if Room and Board has those.

• jillies01
    11 years ago

We had our trestle table made by Cottage Home Maine. They will deliver anywhere in the United States. I really wanted an oval trestle table - but couldn't find one anywhere with dimensions to fit our space. They were great to work with, and now we have a one of a kind table!

• michoumonster
    Original Author
    11 years ago

fredanj and justmakeit, thanks! i didn't know room and board did custom sizes. i will look to see if they have any standard 30" tables too. i am thinking the customization might be pricey?

jillies, i would love to see your oval trestle table. i also am thinking oval would work best for my banquette, but did not find any with pedestal or trestle legs that are narrow.

thank you for the suggestions!

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!