Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Costco Hansgrohe Faucet - Love!

Posted by juddgirl2 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 3, 14 at 1:58

Just thought I'd post in case anyone was considering purchasing this faucet. Hansgrohe Talis C Kitchen Faucet

I've been needing to replace our old kitchen faucet forever because the base was leaking onto the granite counter and it had unsightly hard water damage. Had my eye on this Hansgrohe faucet at Costco for awhile and just picked it up in the store last weekend when I saw it was $60 off.

I think it was a great deal for $199 and now that it's installed I wish I hadn't waited so long to replace the old one. DH said it wasn't difficult to install either.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Costco Hansgrohe Faucet - Love!

Thanks for the recommendation. I bought the hansgrohe talis faucet for the bathroom and it's very nice. Highly recommend. only $79.

o

I have the Hansgrohe Metro. Also like it a lot. Same with the Talis for the bathroom although DH didn't read the instructions properly and didn't tighten some (invisible, to him) screw in the back.

Here is a link that might be useful: Costco Hansgrohe Metro

o

I have the Talis C in my kitchen. Two years ago I paid $500 through my KD. It has worked flawlessly for me, except for one thing. When you pull the sprayer down, there is an internal part just above the faucet head that screws into place. Over the course of a week or two it loosens. First time I noticed it, it seemed the faucet head wasn't seated right. So, now and then I just tighten it by hand. It probably shouldn't be happening, but it's no biggie.

o

I am glad to hear that it comes well recommended. I grabbed it when I saw the deal. Now, I have exactly One thing for my kitchen!! On to 999 others..

o

Very glad to hear this. It's sitting in the box waiting to be installed if I ever get to that point!

o

Oh, I'll have to look at the Hansgrohe bathroom faucets for our master bath remodel. I didn't even think of looking at Costco for those.

We've been using the kitchen faucet for almost a week now and I'm very happy with it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here