Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
remodelzombie_gw

Reviews on their Omega custom cabinets anyone?

remodelzombie
14 years ago

I'm looking at purchasing omega custom cabinets. A year ago consumer reports gave them an excellent review. Any reviews would be appreciated...

Comments (76)

• 1929Spanish-GW
    7 years ago

I still don't have an update on my experience. I'm about a month out from first providing requested information. Again, I'll post a full "share" with a final answer.

• Buehl
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I love my Omega! I have a mixture of Custom and Dynasty.

Don't mix up the two...you need to look at what doors you're ordering. They have several lines, not just Custom (now called Pinnacle). The less expensive lines won't necessarily use the same materials as the Pinnacle/Custom line.

Also, missing finishes, etc., are usually the Kitchen Designer's/Cabinet Salespeople's fault - that's what they ordered!

Finally, I don't know of any cabinet line that has a bullet-proof paint - all paint will eventually chip and, depending on the material & style of door, crack in the corners (especially if you have solid wood - due to contracting and expanding). Do your research on painted cabinets b/f committing to them! [This is one of the reasons I did not get painted cabinets - plus I really like the look of wood, not paint, for cabinets.]

My experience is that they have awesome customer service. We had an issue with our KD mis-ordering extra shelves in the wrong sizes over and over and then refusing to fix their 3rd mistake. I finally called Omega and they told me not to worry about it, that they'd send me the shelves directly, and that they'd deal with the KD - problem solved! The shelves arrived 2 or 3 weeks later and were a perfect fit!

• dav200
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Does Omega kitchen cabinets have a “watermark” Omega stamp on them? I purchase $20,000+ of Omega kitchen cabinets and there is no identification mark on them - except the hinges. Anyone can use Omega hinges. This worries me. I also asked my Omega representative for a copy of my purchase order he provided to Masterbrand. He declined my request. My maple Pearl cabinets are two different color tints. My cabinets drawer- some are like new with a whitish maple other are bright orange like an old maple. My kitchen cabinets molding is uneven off by as much as 3 inches. I was told by Kitchen Etc. the uneven molding is due to my kitchen sofic. Did they forget to measure my sofic? I am currently living in an apartment while my house is being remodeled. My apartment maple cabinets install is much better. Doors and molding are even. My total kitchen is costing me 60,000. with most work done by K-ETC. I would like to see a copy of my K- Ect. purchase order for my cabinets to Masterbrand. That is the only way I can tell if what I order and paid for is what I got. Also, could my Pearl paint be off due to my cabinets not being all wood?

• PRO
    MBCI_ConsumerCare
    6 years ago

dav200,

Thank you for contacting Omega with your question. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your situation. Please email our Consumer Care Team at ConsumerCare@masterbrand.com with your contact information so we can further research your issue. We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention and look forward to receiving your email.

• PRO
    A Direct Cabinet Distributor Corp
    6 years ago

Hello! we are a wholesale kitchen & bath dealer who sell Dynasty, Omega/Pinnacle and Kemper Cabinets. (all of which are lines of Masterbrand). As a K&B dealer, we find Masterbrand's customer service to be top notch. Not only that, but they have a fantastic warranty, and stand behind it. If you have any specific questions, at all, let me know!

• dav200
    6 years ago

I'm curious -The Omega brand cabinets at the store had Omega stamped on the inside drawers. My new Omega cabinets have no such stamp (marking) on it. How does one identify their cabinets as Omega when there is no Omega stamp on any of the cabinets or doors? Is this a common practice of Masterbrand?

• dav200
    6 years ago

I recently replaced my Thermatrue Fench doors. Though my door hinges stated Thermatrue, Thermatrue would not cover my warranty unless my doors had a watermark on the glass/ identification on the wood. I was told by Thermatrue that anyone could place Thermatrue hinges on their door. Anyone could place Omega hinges on their cabinet doors. The hinges don't make the cabinet Omega. NOt one of my doors or drawers states OMEGA on it. This is not good!

• dav200
    6 years ago

The only identifying mark on my brand new Omega cabinets is Omega on the hinges. If I replace my hinges with Wood-Mode would I then have Wood-Mode cabinets.

• PRO
    6 years ago

@dav200- Dynasty & Omega (which is now referred to as Pinnacle) are two cabinet companies that are located physically next to each other. They will work together to complete a kitchen order. This gives designers/homeowners the choice to only have select cabinets within the job custom made (omega/pinnacle), and the rest of the kitchen in Dynasty (semi custom). Doing so, keeps the price down and the lead time shorter. The two plants will manufacturer their portion of the full order. The two "partial" orders will then be combined & shipped as one complete job.

- Dynasty does not label their drawer boxes.

- Omega/Pinnacle custom cabinets will have the omega logo on the top drawer box only & on the hinge caps.

Based on this, I would say the cabinets within your kitchen that had to be custom made by Omega/Pinnacle are wall cabinets, or cabinets without drawers. And the base cabinets within your kitchen are most likely Dynasty. I hope this answers your question.

**Also, if you are having issues with your hinges, I'd reach out to your Omega dealer and see if it is covered under warranty.

• dav200
    6 years ago

I purchased- Omega's Dynasty Cabinets. The hinges are fine. Once again, none of the wood in my drawers or cabinets are stamped with the MasterBrand, Omega or Dynasty label. A Brand Name Label (Logo) stamped on the wood of the cabinets protects the consumers from counterfeits. Also, I paid 20,000. for 50 linear feet of Dynasty cabinets. When I requested a copy of my cabinet work order from K-ETC. I was denied a copy of it. The work order lets me know that I got what I paid for and if I was overcharged. I will begin uploading pics tomorrow.

• dav200
    6 years ago

Hinges with Omega on them don't protect the consumer from counterfeits and subpar workmanship. Hinges can be easily removed or placed on look-alike cabinets.

• PRO
    6 years ago

@dav200- I just told you why your cabinet boxes are not stamped. Dynasty DOES NOT mark them. Only the Omega cabinets with drawers in your kitchen will have the stamp (but it sounds like you don't have any of those). All other Omega cabinets (cabinets that only have DOORS) will have markings on the hinge caps.

As far as paperwork goes, you'd have to contact the dealer from where you purchased. No one else can give you that information, but them. I'm surprised you signed a contract/invoice without it stating exactly what you were getting . Some dealers will be more thorough/transparent than others. Every company has their own process. If revisions need to be made to make the customer feel secure, it is up to the customer to express those changes/demands. We wish you the best of luck!

• ettieco
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

I put in omega mdf cabinets three years ago and paid a very nice amount for a “quality, durable cabinet.” They warped, bubbled, wore away, chipped, etc., within 6 months! They look shocking.

When I contacted the omega rep it was practically impossible to have anyone respond, let alone rectify the situation. They pretend to have a lifetime warranty but good luck with that!

I will sue them until I get what I‘m owed.

If any good comes from this waste of time and energy it is this: stay far away from Omega and from any cabinet rep who pushes Omega. You will pay dearly in the long run (if you consider 6+ months long anyway).

Please trust the negative Omega reviews you read - if only I’d done my due diligence. My friends Ikea cabinets are much better quality at a fraction of the price. In the case of Omega, you do not get what you pay for.

• PRO
    MBCI_ConsumerCare
    5 years ago

ettieco,

We apologize for the frustration you experienced with your situation. Please email us at ConsumerCare@masterbrand.com with your contact information so we can better understand your situation. Your concerns are very important to us and we look forward to your response. Thank you.

• nauna
    5 years ago

"frustration", that's way more than a frustration!!! Omega cabinetry seems to have fallen off the chart on quality. I have Omega cabinets that are going on 27 years old and in great shape. I'm presently updating my kitchen but with all the negative reviews of the present quality of the product, not even considering Omega.

• wjohnlv
    5 years ago

This company has problems with consistency of quality. We are near completing a bathroom remodeling project. We installed Omega cabinetry for the vanity using solid oak. They are very nice, but still brand new.

Problems started when the designer ordered some oak stock with the same finish and radiusing to use to make some custom mirror frames. It has taken 3 months to deliver a couple of pieces of wood. The finish and color match is excellent. But the pieces show scorch marks from the router, chatter marks from the bit, inconsistent radius where the piece was pulled away from the bit and then restarted, and a different edge radius between the two pieces. The pieces appear not to have been sanded before applying the finish, thereby locking in the scorch marks and chatter marks. Its almost as if the milling was done by an amateur in a garage. This is after rejecting the first pieces sent for poor milling. We have given up on Omega's ability to deliver on anything but cabinetry. We are going to the local lumbar yard to pick out lumber and mill and finish it ourselves. They make what appears to be nice cabinetry, but don't expect quality in anything else.

• PRO
    Kitchens Plus
    4 years ago

A lot of the above issues are dealer inadequecies in not being truthful with the client. Wrong cabinet sizes are the dealer's fault, not Omega's. Any replacement parts or pieces that take months or even weeks to get are because your dealer lied to you and didn't order them when they said they did. We have been selling Omega for 20 years and have not had one finish or contruction problem in all that time. They have an Express Response program for missing parts or damaged pieces. Turnaround is less than two weeks. Yes, their opaque finishes are a high density particle board. That is because it is a more stable product and you can eliminate potential issues with hairline separation joints that are more visible with a painted finish on maple. The frames of the cabinets are still solid maple. Again this is the fault of the dealer for not properly educating their clients or out right deceiving them. Their finishes are amazing and again we have had absolutely no issues with them. Customer services is wonderful and they are quick to address any issues with a damaged part.

• patvirgetsjohnson
    3 years ago

OMG! I am a designer. I have purchased house after house of cabinets both custom made as well as semicustom such as Omega. I would NEVER BUY OMEGA CABINETS again .... not for a tent , I wouldn’t give them away for free better yet install them for a client. The quality is TERRIBLE but the customer service is even worse if that is possible. The kitchen I was working on is an over a million dollar home in Hawaii. The company made everything take as long as possible, made delivery as hard as possible and when cabinets arrived incorrectly built and incorrectly sized and falling apart literally..... They wanted to charge me to send replacements. Please do yourself a favor and look at Belmont if you need semicustom cabinets. Though-the price is actually a little less, the quality is much better and the customer service is excellent should you have an issue.

• PRO
    MBCI_ConsumerCare
    3 years ago

patvirgetsjohnson,

We strive to provide our partners with best in class service and
    support and apologize for your experience with Omega Cabinetry. Please email us at ConsumerCare@masterbrand.com for assistance with your situation. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you.

• nauna
    3 years ago

Sounds like too little too late from Omega for patvirgetsjohnson!! This consumer hears her loud and clear on Houzz.

• Buehl
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

In my experience, their customer service is outstanding -- but then I dealt with them as a consumer when my KD & KD's company kept messing up our order -- a very simple order of extra shelves! They mis-ordered THREE times and then said they weren't going to try again and that I would not get my money back. (Actually, they lost one order and messed up two.)

Omega's CS told me not worry about it and sent me the shelves I had ordered -- and they were right the first time! They also said they'd deal with the KD & her company personally regarding any costs - I never had to pay an extra cost (I had already paid for the shelves, just hadn't received the correct ones yet).

• D Kay
    3 years ago

I highly recommend you find another manufacturer. we have just had or cabinets installed in feb/march 2020 by Bray and Scarff. they are Destin cabinets painted elemental white. we were told it is 100% wood including the raised panels. The cabinets are cipping multiple places. They have multiple dents from the install so the quality is poor in my opinion. Whats worse is the chips on the center raised panels look like it is mdf. I had Yorktowne cabinets for 24 years that looked better when they left than the brand new cabinets just installed. And the topper for these cabinets is we paid 20k for 17 cabinets. You can simply do better.

• PRO
    MBCI_ConsumerCare
    3 years ago

D Kay,

We apologize for the frustration you experienced with your Omega cabinets. We stand by the quality of our products and our lifetime limited warranty. We will replace any cabinet parts that do not meet our quality standards. For assistance, please send your contact information to ConsumerCare@masterbrand.com. Your concern is very important to us. Thank you.

• HU-755643382
    3 years ago

i have them and after 4 years my white kitchen is chipping and paint is pealing off. the rep has been of no help . would advise not to buy omega at all.

• PRO
    MBCI_ConsumerCare
    3 years ago

HU-755643382,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with the finish of your Omega cabinetry, please email our Consumer Care Team at ConsumerCare@masterbrand.com with more information so we can further investigate your concern. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

• HU-755643382
    3 years ago

Is this direct contact for omega ?

• PRO
    MBCI_ConsumerCare
    3 years ago

HU-755643382,

Yes, the Omega Consumer Care Team. Thank you.

• JuneKnow
    3 years ago

Wrong sized cabinets are always the designer’s fault for not ordering correctly. Delayed replacements are always the designers fault for not ordering a rush and paying the extra for shipping a rush. Custom cabinets are complicated. Many inexperienced designers simply don’t understand the nomenclature or options well enough to be designing in Omega. That is not Omega’s issue. That is the local cabinet company’s issue.

• amczado
    3 years ago

Absolutely the worst cabinet and customer service. We purchased a home with the kitchen 80% complete, so we had to go with what was chosen. We have been in the home for 4 years, 2 years ago I noticed our cabinets around the sink were bubbling around the edges. I reached out to the company who told me to go to the dealer who installed them. The dealer and a rep from OMega came out and told me it was water damage and normal wear and tear on wood cabinets. Painted cabinets should be “treated like furniture”, so the cabinet that holds the sink can not get wet. They said I needed to wipe down the cabinets every time someone used the sink so the water wouldn’t stay and bubble the cabinet. That this “always happens with painted cabinets”, to which I said this has never happened with any painted cabinets I have owned. I now have a slight whole in the middle of a door that is nowhere near the sink as well. The trash cabinet door is also chipping. I have recently realized the cabinets are MDF not solid wood, hence the bubbling. When you try to contact the company they tell you to talk the the dealer. The company made the cabinet, they should stand behind them but they seem to pass it off on the dealers. We spent $$$$$$ on this kitchen and it looks terrible 4 years later.

• PRO
    MBCI_ConsumerCare
    3 years ago

amczado,

We apologize for the frustration you have experienced with your cabinetry. Thank you for the history regarding your situation. Please email us directly at ConsumerCare@masterbrand.com so that we can further research your concerns. Thank you.

• oatstogo
    3 years ago

I must thank all of you for the reviews of Omega cabinets. I was about to spend well over 100k for an entire new house with Omega everywhere I needed cabinets. I went to see these at my local dealer and was surprised at how terrible the display looked. Thank goodness I discovered these issues before purchase. I have struggled to find true quality outside of custom cabinets. I was directed toward Wood-mode from the local dealer due to better finishes.

• Dr. Fini
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Chose Omega from studio 41 because I wanted solid wood cabinets. They had walnut cabinets and a good selection of door styles. Spent $25,000 for Dynasty. The backs are nearly paper, the sides are about 2 layers of plywood with a thin walnut veneer. The cabinet box is held together by a thin strip of wood in the corners that is nail gunned in with too short brads. The frames are falling off already. Seems like some screws are missing from the kreg joints. The stain interior on a lot of the cabinets was poorly prepped so the walls are rough and color is not consistent.

Just horrible the rip off in cabinets. This is why there is no where on their website any info on cabinet construction. NOWHERE! This needs to be a class action suit. I bought this during the pandemic and during a nightmare rehab with Chi Renovation. Everything about 2020 has been traumatic and cost me so much money while I made so little money.

The cabinet back is falling off. You can see the unstained wood present in the corners. I would think that they factory sprayed cabinets panels prior to assembly. Looks like they hand stain and hand paint cabinets.

I have seen better pressed board cabinets for $40.00.

Omega came out today and assessed cabinets. Of course they blamed contractor. I do agree that Chi Renovation had no clue on anything, yet alone installing kitchen cabinets. Chi Renovation is very drill happy for no reason. But a few screws and oddly placed shims should not tear all walls of a cabinet apart. How can you sell $25,000 worth of cabinets that are put together with 3 and 6 mm plywood walls and glue and expect it to be quality work?

Omega is sending out a cabinet repair company to touch up the cabinets and they will check to see if they can re-approximate the paper thin plywood walls and re-glue them together. I am so sad I purchased these. Visually they are very nice, but that’s all I can compliment.

• nauna
    3 years ago

It's a horrible shame how Omega has lost their integrity!!! Were they purchased by another company? We built our home in 1989 with Omega cabinets in 3 bathrooms & kitchen. They still are in perfect condition! I updated our kitchen from the oak cabinets and am doing the same in the master bath but after reading the deplorable quality currently with Omega, no way did I replace them with what now sells as Omega. Shameful. Thank you to Houzz for educating the consumer on Omega's poor quality & service.

• PRO
    MBCI_ConsumerCare
    3 years ago

Dr. Fini,

We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with your Omega Cabinets. We take product quality very seriously and strive for continuous improvement. We stand by the quality of our products and our lifetime limited warranty. We will replace any cabinets or parts that are defective. We encourage you to continue working with your dealer to reorder any replacement cabinets or parts. If you need any additional warranty assistance, please contact our Consumer Care Team directly at consumercare@masterbrand.com. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

• Dr. Fini
    3 years ago

Ok, these cabinet walls are literally popping off. They reduced already thin 3 ply walls down to 1ply to notch in the back panel. I am not even sure why, because there is nothing holding these on. There are no finished footings on the cabinets, just unfinished ends scratching up my floor and causing the walnut veneer to crack off. I was removing the screws that the stupid installers put in to hold the cabinets together and the back cabinet literally popped off as soon as the screw was removed. One cabinet side on my 2 drawer base cabinet was about 4 mm shorter than the other side. They should be embarrassed. Not only for selling products like this, but selling 12 cabinets for $25,000. I have never seen such a subpar pre-assembled wood cabinet.

• Luis Jugo
    2 years ago

We are doing a major renovation in our house and Omega Cabinets is putting the entire project at risk (our contractor might not be able to support). We already started and now will likely be without a kitchen for 6 months.

Seriously disappointed with Omega Cabinets and their customer service. We ordered our cabinets (expected already a delayed 16-18 week delivery timeline) and they keep changing the delivery date. Initially pushing 4 weeks (no notification) and now 4 additional weeks, expecting now 26 weeks since the order date and they are NOT committing to delivery date. Their responses to our inquiries have been minimal and attribute to an internal design issue.

This issue should not be transferred down to the customer and to make matters worst they have been unresponsive to our/kitchen designer requests.

We had assumed delays in the project given the supply chain constraints, but this is frankly unacceptable. Simply taking advantage of people. This is costing extra money.

We are going to seek reparations with our lawyer.

This is unacceptable behavior towards the consumer. We had better hopes.

@MBCI_ConsumerCare

• Dr. Fini
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Well we ordered ours at pandemic start and they came in a timely fashion. One cabinet looked good on cursory inspection. We had them in storage for months due to incompetent contractor, Chi Renovation. When they installed them 6 months later, the contractor installed them without shims and they fell apart. They are so poorly constructed.

I cant comment on delays in delivery, but when you do get them, please inspect every joint, every inside wood stain and how it feels (rough or smooth). Look at how the doors and drawers line up and how each side panel is cut. The side panels are unfinished at the bottom, scratch your floors and are uneven. Look at back panel and see if it is flush with the side walls or uneven. Make sure all parts you ordered are present. Good Luck. Report to government agencies first, BBB, attorney General, news, your credit card company.

• PRO
    MBCI_ConsumerCare
    2 years ago

@Luis Jugo,

We apologize for the frustration and delays you are experiencing with your Omega cabinet order, as your satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to continuously work to improve our estimated delivery date communication. It’s our understanding that our Omega Customer Service Team has contacted your dealer/designer with the latest information concerning your order. If you have further questions, please contact our Consumer Care Team at ConsumerCare@masterbrand.com. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

• PRO
    Kitchens Plus
    2 years ago

Dr Fini Speaking as a kitchen designer with 35 years of experience, I can tell you that NO floor is completely level. And no cabinet has finish sides on the bottom. If your floor is scratched, it is from your idiot installers. I have been selling Omega for 20 years with absolutely no issues. I just personally put the Renner door in Beach House white in my own kitchen. You sound like a nightmare client

• ljjolliffe
    2 years ago

We are just finishing our kitchen with Omega/Dynasty. For the cabinets we received that were complete, they looked good with only slight variation in the staining which I believe is normal.

We did have issues with delivery where we were given one date and they never came. Our KD contacted them a few days later and they told her it would be another month. Not sure if it was a communication error on the part of Omega, the KD or Prosource. Regardless it delayed the project four weeks. Luckily, the contractor was flexible and worked around the delays starting other jobs and returning as items came in.

A few items came wrong such as a pantry being built upside-down (and no we couldn't just turn it over). It took another four weeks to replace that. Another pantry came with no door and none of the pullouts ordered The door finally came but had no support straps to prevent warping. Still waiting for that door. The pullouts came but the hardware was too small. We also had one door that was scratched during shipping and a replacement came--that too was too small. Waiting on that too.

Not sure who really is at fault, but, as the customer spending tens of thousands, it is frustrating and certainly causes delays in what was already a very delayed project.

• PRO
    MBCI_ConsumerCare
    2 years ago

Hi ljjolliffe: We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Omega Cabinet order. We take product quality very seriously and strive for continuous improvement. If you need additional warranty assistance please email our Consumer Care Team at ConsumerCare@masterbrand.com so we can further research your situation. Thank you bringing your concerns to our attention.

• HU-294259784
    2 years ago

Sir/Madam,

I purchased your cabinets a few years ago and sure enough, the paint started to blister in 2 panels, just like all of the other comments posted on Houzz. The salesperson from Moynihan Lumbar in Beverly MA,xxxx,, said it was due to exposure to water. He was argumentative and dismissive as he confabulated that water seeped into a seam and blistered the paint. Since then I have spoken with custom cabinet makers who strongly disagree with this explanation. You picked a paint that peels, blisters and chips easily. You didn’t prep your product or seal your product correctly. You didn’t use quality paint, but to have your middleman blame the customer is going to cost you. You do not stand behind your product. We are in the process of building a new kitchen in a new home and given the poor customer service why would we even consider using a manufacture that doesn’t stand behind their product? And how many people do you think one unhappy customer will gripe to about your customer service and low quality product. Maybe you do have better service, but your middleman doesn’t seem to think your company stands behind their product.

• PRO
    MBCI_ConsumerCare
    2 years ago

HU-294259784,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with your Omega cabinetry. We received your email and have sent a reply to better understand your concerns. Thank you.

• clburke
    2 years ago

MBCI customer service has reached out and resolved the issue.

• Lieh Ching
    last year

Horrible experience with Omega cabinets.

I'm currently in the process of remodeling my kitchen and bar. We originally ordered my cabinets in october 2021 and were told that there was a 4 months lead time and we had to order right away because Omega was going to raise prices within a week. We were comfortable with ordering Omega as they were the top brand in semi custom cabinets and came highly recommended. So we didn't shop around and just decided to go with the "best". Although we were happy with our Diamond brand cabinets for our bathrooms. We received our cabinets in February as promised and due to things running long, they sat in my garage until we were ready to install. We opened up the cabinets in March and to our surprise 50% of the cabinets had major defects that I could not accept the product. We immediately ordered replacements and were told that we would have them in 4 weeks. Well, it's May 27 2022 today and I recieved my replacements 8 weeks later. I cannot believe the quality of the product from Omega. The new cabinets still have dings, missing paint, chips along the shelves and doors, scratches and smears all along the top. I'm beyond frustrated with the experience of my cabinets and this is what I paid nearly $40k for! In addition to putting my entire remodeling project on hold for months and costing me extra stress and money from not having a kitchen and having to order out every meal, paying for storage of my entire 1st floor just because it's waiting for cabinets. This is probably one of the worst products that I've received in my remodeling. DO NOT BUY FROM OMEGA.

• Verbo
    last year

A few minor shipping dings and dirt does not qualify as a horrible experience. A bit of a wipe down and usage of the touchup kit is all that is needed.

• Lieh Ching
    last year

I wished that it was a few minor dings and dirt. There were cracks in the cabinets frame and doors, we chose to just replace the doors and accept some of the blemishes, but 4 of the cabinets had to be replaced due to poor quality, i.e. nails sticking out the side, cracks in the framing, etc... Moreover, are you telling me that you're satisfied with dings and "dirt" from a company that's built on quality? My Diamond cabinets that I used for my bathroom vanities did not have any of these issues! And Omega costs more than Diamond.

Don't know who you are, but don't comment on my review about accepting inferior products. You can continue with your lowered expectations, but don't patronize me when you don't know the pain and stress that I've gone through. Especially considering the cost that was paid for Omega..

• Verbo
    last year

Shipping ship happens. That isn’t a manufacturing defect. Dirt certainly comes comes under the category of things to be addressed at install. So does minor dings from shipping. The fact that you are completely unreasonable about that says that your expectations are completely out of whack with the 2020 reality of the transportation chain being completely messed up.

• HU-474666921
    last year

I wish i read these comments before i placed an order. Our Omega cabinets were ready to be delivered so we scheduled a delivery and contractors were ready to start. But only partial order arrived. Can you believe it? Theuy didnt even count all the pieces before delivery and didnt even inform us that only half of the cabinets were ready. And thats not all. 3 pieces were broken. Even IKEA wraps better than them. We were promised that they would replace them within a week. They didnt. Now they dont even know when they can replace it. We paid 55k for them in full. And our remodel is hanging in the air now because countertops cant be put before these are replaced and top cabinets are missing from the order.

saying they dont even know when they will arrive. Please stay away and do research before you go with them again. We paid a fortune for them and are so so dissapointed.

• Lieh Ching
    last year

I feel for you. Took them 8 weeks to replace my 4 cabinets. Best of luck