Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
flooring getting the best price

Posted by plumberry (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 9, 13 at 0:16

I found a tile that I have fallen in love with but priced way over my budget. I'm trying to find a way by getting discount on this and reducing my budget on other items.
Does anyone have tips for getting best price on tile?

the tile is casa dulce casa "neutra" series.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: flooring getting the best price

We were quoted $13 per sq ft for our porcelain tile from the designer showroom but we found it at a place online for under $6. Tiles direct had about the lowest price. We ended up going wit another site that had cheaper shipping. We were thrilled to get the tile we wanted but didn't think we could afford. Do some checking and you might too!

o

Also, have your contractor or tile installer check prices for you. They can usually get a hefty contractor's discount.

o

this is great news. Thanks for your help!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here