Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
buehl

Yahoo!!! We Have Cabinets!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Buehl
15 years ago

It's been a LONG haul but we're finally getting to see our cabinets! They began installing the base cabinets on our window/sink wall today...what do you think? (I love them!) The stain & glaze look even better IRL than in my small door sample...but I think I still miss the Artesia door!

I tried out the full-extension & soft close on the drawers and I LOVE them both!!! My DH is excited about the self-close as well...he said, "that's all I really cared about...the cool self-close!"

Drawer Glides: Blumotion Tandem Plus

Cabinet Hinges: Salice, S-Series, 1-1/4" Overlay

And here are some pictures

Note the superb paint job :-)

(well, primer on walls, primer + paint on ceiling)

Left of sink: Refrigerator (above ref cabinet on it's side in the space the refrigerator will go) + 33" Drawer Base + 18" Trash Pullout (+ 36" Sink Base)

Right of sink: (36" Sink Base +) 24" DW (space is empty right now) + 27" Drawer Base + 31-1/2" Double Oven cabinet for 30" Double Ovens. To the right of th Oven cabinet will be 1" filler + corner pantry (not built yet)

Other pictures:

(Yes, I know the doors are not hung evenly, I WILL be sure this is fixed!)

Comments (87)

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Here are more pictures...

The cooktop wall will eventually have 3 wall cabinets on each side of the cooktop. On each side there will be: 18Wx36Hx15D + 21Wx30Hx12D + 18Wx36Hx15D

Tuesday, before wall cabinets:

And, at last! A toilet in the PR!

++++++++++++

Today, Wednesday, wall cabinets starting going up:

Cooktop wall

Sink Wall:

One of the glass door cabinets:

Spring is coming!

+++++++++

And no kitchen remodel is complete w/o at least one pet checking up on the work. Ruby doesn't know quite what to make of all this!

• reneeharris1
    15 years ago

The cabinet color is stunning! (No wonder you kept starring at them and forgot to post progress pics!!! :-)

I don't think anyone is going to notice the few cabinet ordering glitches you mentiioned - it has all come togther to form such a lovely sight, I think you'll be the only one to notice the little things.

It looks like you have a nitch above your cooktop - I can't wait to see it tiled in! And your new window lets in so much light - you're going to LOVE cooking in that space. Congratulations!

• mustbnuts zone 9 sunset 9
    15 years ago

You new kitchen looks beee-uuuuu-teee-ful! The wood on the cabs is so warm and inviting. I would kill to have that window and light coming through my kitchen. It is so pretty. Congrats on everything. When do they template for the granite/tile?

• jtalb
    15 years ago

The cabinets are so warm & inviting, can I say yummy? I can't wait to see the kitchen when it is finished!

• amy0406
    15 years ago

Cabinets are beautiful! I saw a small peek of your floor tile and really liked them. What are they??

Thanks,
    Amy

• sarschlos_remodeler
    15 years ago

Congrats on the pretty cabs, buehl. I'm confused, though -- are they installing cabs before walls are painted? How's that going to work?

• rmkitchen
    15 years ago

I was so excited to see your post and all these yummy pictures! You absolutely deserve all kinds of good things and a super-gorgeous kitchen for what you've had to go through.

Yippee!

• knaak
    15 years ago

Congrats on the beautiful cabinets, buehl! I am ALMOST ready to buy some Dynasty cabinets myself. I have two quotes and the third one should be here today.

Did you happen to take pictures of the cabinets as they were being unpacked? I am curious how they are packaged to help prevent scratches on the faces and rub marks in the corners of the drawers (I've had a couple bad experiences with other brands). Also, how is the finish? Does it feel like they did a great job sanding around the edges and all the detail in the doors? I am looking at almost the same thing you got -- cherry wood, coffee glaze, but cinnamon stain -- so any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Congrats again! Things are looking great!

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Knaak: I HIGHLY recommend Omega cabinets...both semi-custom (Dynasty/Embassy) and custom! I think you will be as pleased as we are with the quality construction and finish!

The cabinets themselves were wrapped in plastic to keep doors & drawers from opening while they were in the box as well as while they were out and being moved around. The outside packaging was very good...there was heavy duty cardboard all around and then a "top" and "bottom" that was doubled up and that stuck out further so when they were stored they were separated enough so that cabinets weren't all leaning on each other...I hope this makes sense!

As to the finish...every single cabinet looks great! Sanding, detailing, etc. I was worried as I've read about so many people having problems with other cabinet makers...but I was pleasantly surprised...I have no complaints whatsoever! And boy are the shelves substantial! They're twice as thick as those in my old AristoKraft cabinets...there's no way these are going to bow! (The "finished" shelves came with the glass door cabinets...Omega custom.)

Here are the "packing" pictures:

First, what they look like when out of the box:

This is how they arrived at our house:

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Amy0406: The tile is Emser Vecchia CorteTM, beige. There is actually quite a bit more orange and gray than shows on the website. We were originally looking for blues & grays and we agonized over tile for weeks! We not only looked at EXPO but we went to tile places all over the area. We finally settled on one but when we went to order it, it had been discontinued!

We looked around again, but couldn't find anything so we went w/our KD's recommendation. I think in the end this is a better tile. For one thing, our KD pointed out that it's very neutral and more versatile. We can decorate w/blues & grays if we want or go with a bolder decorating scheme...the floor will go with almost anything.

We haven't picked out our wood yet for the rest of the first floor, but I think it will be easy to find a wood that complements this tile. (We had picked out a wood but that also was discontinued!!!)

The next 2 pictures were taken at EXPO. The second one was taken outside in natural light; it also shows one of our candidate back splashes...the Ocra color w/listello.

Here is a link that might be useful: Emser Vecchia Corte Tile

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Today's Progress: The rest of the cabinets are up on the wall, the refrigerator has been brought in (but not yet completely installed), and the ovens were brought in for their "fitting". The DO cabinet will have to be further modified...the bottom drawer dropped a little and a bigger front cutout made. I'm actually happy that the bottom drawer needs to be dropped b/c right now it's a little higher than the drawer of the same size & location on the adjacent cabinet. I think it will look much better!

As to painting, the "carpenter guy" was actually worried when he heard we were painting over the weekend b/c he needed to mark the wall while lining things up, particularly the hood/niche area where the cabinets won't "hide" any marks. We haven't decided on a color yet...our KD suggested BM Cornsilk or Wedgewood Gray. We're thinking of putting the Cornsilk in the Kitchen & DR and the Wedgewood Gray in the FR. Maybe a green in the LR. But, until the cabinets are up and the granite's installed, I won't know if I like it or not. I may prefer the Wedgewood Gray in the kitchen or maybe something else!

Granite: I think it will be soon, but no definite time yet. My KD is contacting the stoneyard to be sure they have slabs that we'll be interested in. [Maybe...if they have soapstone and my DH sees it I can change his mind? Won't happen unless it's no more than the granite AND it has no veins....."but I like the veins," she whines!]

Backsplash/tiled niche: The backsplash was postponed due to budgetary considerations...but I hope to be able to put one in within the next 9 months or so...we'll see.

And now on to the pictures!

Refrigerator!

BTW...our finished end panels are actually 26" deep so they hide the gasket and the black side walls that extend past the 24". Yes, this is a CD refrigerator, but as you've undoubtedly seen in another current thread, the sides still show. The 26" panels hide it. All that "shows" is the doors. Since the door hinges "fold in on themselves", the refrigerator doors still open fully... >90o.

Sink Wall:

Cooktop Wall:

Left side of cooktop wall...

Right side of cooktop wall...(last cabinet in peninsula still not in since they...

• holligator
    15 years ago

Wow, it's looking really gorgeous!! I'm so glad it's coming together so well for you. I can't wait for the finished product, and I'm sure you can't either! :)

• mary_in_nc
    15 years ago

Your backsplash choice- I love it! Hope you can put it up sooner!

• bbtondo
    15 years ago

Your kitchen is beautiful. Thank you for posting such wonderful photos and information. I'm really learning a lot! My GC told me that he wants my Refrig side panels to be 26" instead of 24" and I didn't understand why. After reading what you wrote about your 26" Refrig sides and seeing your photo, it really makes sense!
    Barb

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

More appliances! The MW drawer was placed and the oven cabinet was cut to increase the front cutout size to accommodate the double ovens. The drawer in the oven cabinet was also dropped to make room for the larger cutout...a good thing since it now lines up w/the drawer in the adjacent cabinet.

None of the appliances have been connected or secured yet.

The peninsula cabinets have finally been installed so you can now see the two planned peninsulas. The peninsula on the DR side will have seating for two. The "mini peninsula" on the FR side will not have any seating.

Monday the plan is to get the Vent-A-Hood installed and finish the oven cabinet (shelf at bottom of cutout needs to be installed). The mini soffit and crown molding are scheduled for Tuesday, and the pantry is scheduled for Wednesday or Thursday.

Rumor has it our KD has already scheduled the templating for our granite. I was unable to get in touch w/her today but I left messages with her telling her that I want to be present for both templating and installation...I was very firm about this. I don't care if the project is held up a few days, I feel very strongly about this! I will call her tomorrow, Sunday, etc. until I reach her! Plus, we haven't picked out our slabs yet!

Here are the latest pictures:

Double wall ovens (Trivection on top, convection on bottom):

Sharp MW drawer:

Cutlery insert in the peninsula cabinet:

Peninsula on DR side, 2 seats:

Peninsula on FR side, no seating:

Larger cutout for wall ovens:

• aliceinmd
    15 years ago

Buehl, This is bee-oo-tee-full! After all you have been through, it is grand to see cabinets and appliances and other details fall into place -- or, rather, being put into place. Thanks for sharing the play-by-play!
    "Alice"

• berf
    15 years ago

Buehl-They are beautiful! You will be very happy with the Omega I think...
    We have Omega Dynasty we bought 10 years ago in cherry (Clayton door, nutmeg stain)...in any case we like them so much (still) that we are re-using them in our remodel.
    Happy things are back on track!
    B

• amcofar
    15 years ago

You are going to love your Trivection oven. Not only does it cook quickly--it improves the flavor and texture of the food as well. Everything is looking great in you kitchen!

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks everyone! It feels so nice to be progressing again.

I have an appointment Thursday w/the templaters for our granite...they'll be out to measure that morning!

Amcofar...I'm glad to hear that about the Trivection! It seems that not too many people have them..they have Advantiums instead. I was already leaning toward getting the Trivection but when I heard about the "17-minute baked potatoes" in Alton Brown's video--I was sold!

I hope you all don't mind the play-by-play (as "Alice" calls it), but (1) it's helping me "journal," (2) giving me a record of everything, and (3) giving "newbies" a look at an actual remodel--the frustration and excitement, the delays and the progress--all rolled into one project....a typical remodel!

Oh! And how can I forget the biggest benefit...people (other than my DH) who understand what we're going through, people to whom I can whine ;-) to and get help and sympathy from when things go wrong, and people to share the excitement with when things are going smoothly!

Thanks everyone!

• cooperbailey
    15 years ago

So exciting to see the drawings you showed us come to life! Just gorgeous! Sue

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

And now we have hardware and almost a step-in pantry!

Yesterday they framed out the pantry with a lot of help from my DH and today they did most of the drywall.

Today they started on our cabinet hardware as well! And...it looks great! I'm glad I went w/the birdcage pulls rather than the cup pulls now. Here are some pics!

First, the pantry.....

Yesterday.....(door is just clamped in)

Today.....

The Message Center niche will be embedded in the right wall. Here's a pic of it with no back. They plan to put a sheet of plywood behind the drywall to protect and brace it. The niche is 48"H x 20"W x 7"D + 1/2" to 1" overhang--when we figure out what to do for a sill. OR, should we just leave it as is--a drywall "floor" in the niche? Comments?

Now, here's the hardware.....

Drawers.....

Doors.....These cabinets are the closest to being done: Crown Molding + Light Rail + Hardware!

• vwhippiechick
    15 years ago

looking great!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!

• Valerie Noronha
    15 years ago

buehl: Glad to see you are finally making some progress on your kitchen. The cabinets, layout, pantry, appliances all look great... not to mention that lovely bay window and view of the play structure. Soon this will all be a dim memory.... I imagine you've covered this elsewhere, but I don't keep up as frequently with kitchens as I used to, what was finally decided for your venting? I am glad to see you did not go recirculating. It looks like there is a little soffet towards the back (not really noticable except I was looking for it). Is that were the ducting is routed?

• scootermom
    15 years ago

Wow. It looks fantastic! Your cabinets are drool-worthy.

• westsider40
    15 years ago

Buehl, It is so absolutely gorgeous. Warm, elegant, just full of character.
    The top molding makes it soooo interesting---and timeless.
    Colors have wonderful depth. you done good, girl.
    Your beautiful kitchen is payback for all the generous time, help and encouragement you have given to all of your pals on this forum.
    You personnify what is best about the Kitchen Forum.
    With respect, Beverly

• divamum
    15 years ago

I haven't checked in here in ages, but am both THRILLED to see that you're getting a lovely kitchen, and HORRIFIED to see the date on your post!

Wow - I'm going to have to through the posts and find the installments I've missed!

• bdaykitchen
    15 years ago

Somehow I too missed to posting of your cabinet installation progress. They are GORGEOUS! Cabs have such a warm, glowing tone. Makes me rethink doing the white perimeter w/cherry island approach, your all cherry looks fantastic!

Can't wait to see more.

Did you mention what brand of frig you choose? I'm working on
    that now.

Congrats!

• kimh_2008
    15 years ago

I just found your post. Your cabinets are beautiful - great kitchen. I'm just getting started and was combing the web to see what I can learn. I noted that you used a combination of Omega and Dynasty cabinets. We're going to start shopping this weekend. Any thing we should know before we hit the showrooms? My concern is how to know if I'm getting a good quality cabinet. I'd appreciate any advice - especially recommendations on brands to consider or avoid.

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I'm sorry I've been remiss in keeping everyone up-to-date...but not much has been happening on the kitchen front. Work, OTOH, has been a bear...new contract, high stress, high workload, ridiculous deadlines, under staffed (common complaints, I know)...I haven't had more than a few minutes each day to check out Kitchens! [I haven't had time to help w/layouts either...something I really enjoy doing *sigh* but it doesn't pay the bills...including this kitchen!] So, I've had to spend 60 or so hours on my job!

As I mentioned above, we've been stalled for a couple of weeks. About all that's gone on recently is electrical work...our pendants and DR chandelier are up...undercabinet & inside cabinet lights are not (parts were missing)

We're waiting for our granite, but I have questions (see my new post about my granite questions)

Here are some pics of what our kitchen currently looks like...

Full View from FR:

Pantry Door now on (view from DR):

All the crown molding & light rail are up:

Valinsv...After a 9-week stop work order b/c of venting (and the measuring issues, but mostly b/c of venting), we had an outside plumber come in and re-route the shower drain and vent...for $925 instead of the $4,800 our kitchen contractor wanted! In addition to moving the shower drain & vent, we also had to build the interior long wall "in" 7" (reducing our kitchen width by 7") so we could get the vent duct around the plumbing immediately above it. The duct goes up to the ceiling, converts from an 8" round to a 6" x 8-1/2" rectangular duct, makes a 90o turn, goes across the kitchen to the outside wall, makes an "S" curve to get around a board (fascia?) across the back of the house, and out the exterior wall. A lot of turns, I'm hoping we haven't lost so many CFMs that we wasted our time & money on this! [We have a VAH 600 cfm hood, supposedly equivalent to 950 cfms.] ...

• cat_mom
    15 years ago

buehl, it looks really nice so far! The cabs look very warm (nice color!) and it looks like you'll have loads of storage and counter space. That window view looks nice, too!

• gardenwebber
    15 years ago

Beuehl - what a great, organized, step-by-step progress thread! I would expect no less from ya! :) Lookin' great!

• louisianapurchase
    15 years ago

Lookin' great so far!!! Can't wait to see the final product!

• mom2lilenj
    15 years ago

beuhl, looks great!! Thank you for the update, I completely understand having to spend too much time in my real life, LOL:)

It's really looking like a kitchen, I bet your getting excited.

• mustbnuts zone 9 sunset 9
    15 years ago

Really looks sooo pretttttttyyyyy! Can't wait to see the final finishing results. How exciting!

• vicnsb
    15 years ago

Thank you so much for the play by play...its great to see what a beautiful space you have created! Thank you so much!

• lovemcm
    15 years ago

Hallelujah! It is fabulous, --very warm and rich-looking. You must be thrilled.

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the compliments!

Granite is installation is scheduled for this coming Friday (5/16).

Here are some pics of a piece of our granite. It's not an "exciting" granite, but we like it. It's not quite the Diamond Black I fell in love with, but it works. [The Diamond Black is no longer available as the quarry ran out of it.] This granite is called "Absolute Black Premium."

• Cook1
    15 years ago

Hi Buehl,
    I cant thank you enough for posting your remodel; you have no idea how much it helps. And of course everything is just beautiful.

I spent the last 2 days creating different options for my kitchen (using graph paper) trying to determine the best combination of storage and counter space. Finally figured it out, and don't you know it, I came across this thread and your layout which is very similar to mine.

Somewhere I found an image of your kitchen drawing, so comparing that to the photos has really been helpful for me to get a sense of proportion. In the drawing/floorplan I found (the pantry is outline with a light blue wall), there is a 48"" aisle, and next to that is a ??? That is what I am asking about. I'm also trying to figure out the dimensions of your kitchen, especially the width. THe floorplan I have shows the kitchen, but not the eating nook. Also, how wide is the doorway opposite the oven?

THanks, for me and from all of us who appreciate all the time you spend helping others.
    Debbie
    PS and now I'm off to buy BHG Desgin software!

• hcf1
    15 years ago

Buehl,
    Amazing, amazing kitchen with all the bells and whistles!! It is already so warm and inviting. I too cannot wait to see the finished product. Thanks for sharing, H

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Cook1...see the new thread you started

BTW...granite is going in NOW and they already damaged one cabinet!

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Granite update:

*** Warning: Most of this is a repeat of my linked granite caulk thread..more pictures here, though. *****

Well, the granite installers are gone until next week. Here's what was done:

• Counter along the window wall was installed. There was originally a 1/2" gap b/w the wall and counter on the DO side. But, they ground down the granite and it's now a little more than 1/4". The refrigerator side is a little more than an 1/8"

Their next step next week is to build the wall in slightly to narrow the gap on the DO side even more. (Remember, for a year or two I will have no BS.) They will use an "acrylic latex" caulk along the wall when they're done

• Since the window counter run was too long to fabricate in one piece, they had to put in a smaller piece and we will have a seam. Right now, the seam is very visible and rough to the touch as well as 2 different levels. The edge also shows that the two pieces are different thicknesses too. The edge seam is very obvious to the touch as well...w/one side deeper than the other. [Pictures below]

Next week they plan to bring out a water grinder/polisher to grind down the seam. I hope they plan on doing something about the color of the seam as well!

• The cooktop wall is also too long for one piece, so I will have a seam over one of the 6" filler pullouts.

However, while maneuvering the right piece into place (they brought it in turned the wrong way), they damaged a cabinet. [Pictures below] At first they were just going to replace the cabinet but now they want to try to repair it first.

Originally, they told me they were going to bring in Furniture Medic, the people who repair furniture at the White House. However, two of them said they didn't come out this far and the other said he doesn't do kitchen cabinets!

They called around and everyone they talked to either would not come out this far or wouldn't be able to come out for a couple of weeks. So now, they're going to have one of the contractor's people try to fix it Monday...I'm not confident this person can do it, but I will give him the chance.

They have promised me that if I do not like the repair job they will order another cabinet. I'm also not convinced it's not a structural issue...there are two cracks in the face frame piece that holds the side of the cabinet.

Because of this problem, they did not install the counter on the cooktop wall. They placed the left (larger) piece on the countertop...the opposite end from the damaged cabinet and they put the piece that will go over the damaged cabinet in our DR for now.

• Another issue I have w/the piece currently on the DR floor is that we will 5" b/w the edge of the countertop and the edge of the sink. Others here have said 5" is too much and that it causes back problems. They insist that w/a corner sink you have to have the 5" b/c the don't want to risk having the sink run into the cabinet. Our contractor measured the sink and...
  • Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Update:

They were out this morning to try to fix the cabinet that was damaged Friday during the aborted granite install. The upshot is that when they were done, it didn't look any better. They didn't even ask is if we were satisfied...they just looked at it and told us that they would be ordering another cabinet...another 6-8-week delay!

We did ask them to at least get the window/sink wall done so we will have a kitchen sink, DW, refrigerator, & ovens...they agreed to that. However, the Cooktop & Warming Drawer will probably have to wait since they are both on the cooktop wall...the wall that is now waiting for a new cabinet! (The granite is in place but not secured on the left side.)

Oh, something else came up...in preparation for the granite install, we covered all our upper drawer glides to protect them from granite dust...well for some reason the installers removed the cloths, etc. that we had on the glides and we now have granite dust in a couple of the glides...grrrr!

The granite people will be asked (by our KD) to clean out the glides...we'll see if it's possible...we'll give them a chance...but if there is ANY grinding (like there is now), I want the glides replaced! BTW...is there anything else to look for w/the glides that could be damaged by the granite dust?

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Talked to the "installation manager" (the customer rep liaison) and she's going to try to get our sink, DW, refrigerator, and double ovens working by the weekend...I'm dreaming of a working DW...just like the one I used to have...!

As to our granite & the seam...the fabricator doesn't want to come out again until the new cabinet is installed and they can finish the install...I don't know what they're going to do about the granite dust in the glides...

• Jean Popowitz
    15 years ago

What a headache! Sorry that your install is becoming such a PITA. I can tell from what's in place that it's gonna be beautiful. Fingers crossed for a partially working space by the weekend!

• pcjs
    15 years ago

Your choices are absolutely lovely. If it is a chip in the cabinet, you can fix it, but for those cracks, it is not acceptable and I wouldn't allow a repair as the granite is too heavy. I stabbed my cabinet by accident (oops) and I was able to repair it and much to my surpise you can't tell - it was either the cabinet or my foot - and gratefully the knife went toward the cabinet and not me - the touch up kit worked great. - first the crayon, then the pen. You know as much as I hate DIY, I'm grateful we choose it - at least our screw ups are ours.

• bbtondo
    15 years ago

I can not believe after everything you have been through, now this. Just know that in the end you will have a beautiful kitchen! I can tell you this, I would never recommend Home Expo to anyone I know that is doing a kitchen.
    Barb

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I know Barb! I was reading the thread on IglooChic's son and when I read MNHockeyMom's phrase:
    If God only gives you as much as you can handle, then someone's stolen my identity!
    I couldn't help but laugh 'cause that's exactly how I feel right now!

Pcjs: I gave them the chance to fix the cabinet this morning and they couldn't...so we are definitely getting a new cabinet! I think they now know how picky I am so they didn't even ask me if I was "satisfied" with the fix...they just admitted they couldn't fix it satisfactorily and that the cabinet is now on order...with, supposedly, a 4- to 6-week time frame (as opposed to a 6- to 8-week wait!) We'll see!

Based on my contractor's history, I'm not counting on getting my sink, DW, refrigerator, & ovens before the weekend...even though they promised to try!

OK...I have a question...is this thread too picture-heavy to load for most people? We have a cable modem so it loads pretty quickly, but I suspect dial-up users may have a different experience. So, should I start a new thread w/updates? [I remember someone asking WeedyAcres to start a new thread when hers got picture-heavy.]

• mary_in_nc
    15 years ago

Just so you know, you are not alone. I, too, have had daily issues. I'm just too mentally exhausted to post them here. 6-8 weeks to wait for your cabinet! That's so ***ing crazy! It's going to be beautiful in the end and this WILL come to a happy ending! Stick to your guns! You are not being unreasonable. Hang in there! :)

• nd_run
    15 years ago

Buehl:
    What in cabinet lights did you end up using?
    Thanks.

• Buehl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

They're not installed yet, but they are Hera® Low Voltage Halogen Spots 12V KB 12/20. They use a 12 Volt Type T4 (G4 base) lamp.

The transfomers (Model UC-60FT) for them say:

• Short Circuit Protection
    • Overload Protection
    • Overheat Protection
    • Soft Start
    • Dimmable With Standard Dimmers
    • Radio Frequency Interference Suppressor

BTW...The rest of the granite has been installed (with issues, of course!) and they just installed & hooked up our prep sink & cooktop this week. No pictures though b/c my dear, dear DH dropped my camera twice during baseball games and it now only works if I hold it aimed to the floor...any other orientation & it shuts itself off! I'm now looking into cameras! [Thinking of Canon PowerShot A650 IS OR Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50...I like everything about the Panasonic except its size!]

Sponsored
BME Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Source for High-End Custom Decks & Outdoor Structure