Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
IKEA Single Drawer in top of 30 & 36 inch Cabinets?

Posted by buildinva (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 26, 13 at 0:03

I feel certain I've seen pictures of how someone modified the top drawers of these cabs so that they had one drawer front (though they remain 2 separate drawers inside) and open together. But I've searched here and on google for an hour and can't find it! Is this familiar to anyone? Remember where you saw it?

Thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: IKEA Single Drawer in top of 30 & 36 inch Cabinets?

It shouldnt be hard. You would just buy a drawer front the and the drawers would not get a drawer face rather they would both bolt to the drawer face. I dont think they make a 36" single drawer face that is that shallow though, only 30 "

o
RE: IKEA Single Drawer in top of 30 & 36 inch Cabinets?

I'm sure you can find a tutorial on this over at ikeafans if you search.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here