Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
collagepaint

Lenova Sink Experiences?

CollagePaint
12 years ago

Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with Lenova stainless steel sinks? We need an odd size, and Lenova offers what seems to be a good price (16 gauge) based on our drawing.

Comments (6)

• gleapman
    11 years ago

Bump...We are considering a Lenova with the permaclean drain (drain built into the sink, so no seam in the sink when attaching a garbage disposal or strainer/drain pipe). Anyone out there have one?????

Checked them out yesterday at a local plumbing supply store. The manager (may have been the owner) raved about Lenova quality and price. He priced a two-bowl Lenova at about $750 and a similar Elkay at $1,250. Said he has installed 'a few' and had no complaints. I specifically asked about how well a garbage disposal holds in place and, again, he had not gotten any reports of problems.

He told us Lenova has been around for a long time. He claimed that a couple of years ago he saw the permaclean technology that was developed by a company now called the Seamless Sink company and told his Lenova rep about it. That led to Lenova buying the technology and introducing some models using it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lenova PermaClean sinks

• ott2
    10 years ago

Bumping one more time...
    Anyone with have any experience with Lenova brand stainless sinks?
    Thanks...

• gleapman
    10 years ago

Sorry, can't help. We swallowed hard and ended up going with the Elkay. We decided they had a better seamless drain system, although it looks very suspicious that they stole the general idea from the seamless drain guy, which is bs. It would have been helpful if there had been more (any?) posts about the Lenovo. We also ran out of time to get it custom made.

• oldhouse4me
    7 years ago

I just purchased the Lenova through on-line site. I have not installed the large gentle curved sink, but it is beautiful. It's heavy and has a great satin finish, not roughly brushed like another sink I had ordered and returned. I also ordered a grid, and 2 stainless steel soap dispensers. They are heavy and have a great finish. I can't wait to get them installed. Definitely worth the price. The sink is 16 gauge single bowl using PermaClean drain. We aren't getting a disposal but their video shows how to install one with their sinks and it looks very easy. I think the finish will go nicely with my Krauss semi-professional faucets and granite countertops. I will try to post photos when we are done with kitchen remodel.

• Howard Haimowitz
    2 years ago

TERRIBLE customer service. We have 10 of their products in our custom Home and one-by-one they all broke due to quality. Worse - the company claims there is a 'warranty' but ignores all calls (which go to voicemail) and emails. Have spent considerable $$$ replacing these. But it's the customer service that is truly appalling.

Product Lenova SD-10