Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Pull out / pull down faucet (90 degrees) with metal buttons?

Posted by miffybunny (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 20, 13 at 22:46

Has anyone come across a pull out/down, close-to-90-degree faucet with the buttons activating the spray being made of metal (as opposed to soft plastic or hard plastic)? Sort of like this one by Moen, but with metal buttons instead of the super distracting plastic ones?

This remodel has taught me that I am far pickier about things than I thought I was. Crazy. ;)

This post was edited by miffybunny on Thu, Mar 21, 13 at 14:45

Follow-Up Postings:

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here