Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my new bluestar

Posted by KENWORTH1 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 6, 13 at 22:39

So happy happy joy joy.....here isthe scoop after a week with my new bluestar.

1, the small oven didnt work, I saw a wire off after shipping and presto! Worked great.
2, the side stainless rails are both bent, and ill have to fight to have replaced will be my guess. No big deal. I love a good fight.
3, the small oven door didnt close quite right,....ill have the repir man fix it, and hes more than willing to collect some warrenty money.
4, I go to use the big oven figuring it was ok,....looked good, closed good,.?? Got me some wings to cook....got it warm,,,,,went to open the door and you should have seen some fast moving when the door came off those junk hinge locks.....looks to me like the couldnt spare the extra 1/4" of rod to make sure they @#$%&''n stay in place. This leads to my beautiful tile floor scratched to @#$%, and my lower kick plate scratched as well....

Week one.?????...... wolf was the other option, hope I didnt make a mistake.
This company will be graded by how it looks after me at this point in time.
They step up, ill post that too.....hope they do.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my new bluestar

got pictures?

o

No, I cannot figure out how to post them...i tryed to show off my kitchen the other day but lack the skills to post pics! lol....

Im still realing at the situation......now I have a door in the garage cooling off,and myself cooling off with a cold beer to keep me from blowing my stack....but ya cannot win them all....way I see it, its all a warrenty issue they can deal with it, not my problem....lol. I cannot wait to see what comes out of this.....on a side note, all the miele /sub zero stuff I put in my new kitchen is 100% awsome.....so far, lol!......

o

I cannot say for sure, of course, but it sure sounds like the installers did not put the door onto the door hinges correctly. It is straightforward once they've done a few before, but it is not obvious to the uninitiated.

o

...the applianzes forum is hear.

o

I have reposted this in appliances as directed.

o

I have reposted this in appliances as directed.

o

On photos:

1) set up a photo account at Photobucket or Flicker or whatever
2) follow their directions for uploading
3) click on the photo you want to see here and then click the code for it - on Photobucket there is a table next to the photo labeled "Image Links" which has 4 choices. Choose "HTML code." It copies the code to your computer. Come over to your thread here and paste. That's it.

If you want to show images from places other than your own image sharing account, that's a different process. Try this first.

o

P.S. If you want to just show one photo per message, you can hit the Browse button in the message box, locate that photo on your computer, and click on it. If you revise your message after Preview, you have to re-link the photo or it goes away.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here