Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any thoughts on Rohl's Country faucet or Herbeau's Royal faucet?

Posted by threeapples (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 10, 13 at 22:38

I'm debating between the two for our Kohler Whitehaven sink, but don't have experience with either brand. I'd love to hear thoughts from any of you who have used these. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any thoughts on Rohl's Country faucet or Herbeau's Royal fauc

I had a Rohl Perrin and Rowe bridge faucet in my last kitchen at my Shaw's farm sink. It was really beautiful and extremely well made. Sidespray held up well too. Don't know much about the Herbeau. They look fussier to me. But that's really the design and not the quality of the faucet. Is there a faucet you love? I'm looking at faucets myself now and feel like I'm all over the place. Can't even seem to narrow it down to a particular style. I thought I had...but then I hadn't.

o

I have a Rohl's Country faucet. Part of my love for it was the handle. Someone asked me about it recently - they don't show this handle on their website, so not sure when they stopped making it.

We haven't had any issues with it at all. Mine does have a living finish, but we knew that going in. Love the patina.. and the handle.

o

I love my Rohl Country faucet with my Whitehaven...except the faucet sang for a few months. Yes, it sang...made this terrible moaning singing sound, on and off. My contractor was the on the phone with Rohl and fixed the problem. I know one other GWer had the same problem with the Rohl Country. It sure is a pretty faucet though, and the sidespray is hefty! (Love it but I'm paranoid about dropping it on my soapstone).

o

Gorgeous photo. Which model of the Rohl country do you have? The one I was looking at did not have the goose neck style spout.

o

Here's a picture of my Rohl Country.

o

I was mistaken, this is the one I was looking at:

Here is a link that might be useful: Faucet

o

that is the one I am looking at too. Curious to know if anyone has any experience with it. Couldn't find any reviews on line.

o

Both Rohl and Herbeau are high end faucets. Either should be a good choice. I have Rohl bath & shower faucets for nine years without any issues.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here