Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crema Bordeaux - what backsplash , floor tile, wall color?

Posted by suzieca (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 21, 08 at 22:31

If you have this granite, what cabinets, backsplash, floor tile and wall color did you use? Can you post photos, please? TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crema Bordeaux - what backsplash , floor tile, wall color?

Our Crema was just installed last week, We have light Maple cabs and dark cherry island. The floor is med. Maple. The wall color is BM Adobe Beige (that might be changed later, rather boring). As for backsplash.....still not decided.

The island

The floor with Crema sample on the left:

Good Luck with your planning.

o

Thank you! Did your granite need to be seamed anywhere? If so, how does it look? My kitchen is quite wide so I know I'll need seams (2-3) and I'm stressing over that...

o

Cabinets are Dark Oak and wall color I can't recall (but can find if needs be). Here's a couple of photos:

Wall color, granite, a bit of floor + cabinet:

Backsplash:

HTH

o

EK Ashen Green?
Devine Olive?

o

I used (Country Floors) Lancaster Travertine field tiles & ogee with Lyndhurst Allegro Molding.

Here is a link that might be useful: Additional details and images of kitchen

o

We have a Crema Bordeaux island and cambrian black antique on the perimeter countertop. I don't know if this will help you. I don't know the name of the backsplash tile we picked, but it is a honed marble and the shop was "The Tile Shop." We just picked it out today, I can find out the name if anyone is interested.
Photobucket
Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here