Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Backsplash... Subway, herringbone in frame with corbels?

Posted by Momto3kiddos (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 20, 13 at 21:30

I have stained perimeter cabinets being installed next week, and I found a bone crackled subway tile today that I think I would like to use for the backsplash. I am considering doing herringbone all the way across or just using it to accent over the cooktop. I am having a custom wood hood 42" with corbels. I am having trouble finding pics of accent tiles with corbels under a hood. I have a pot filler, too, so I think the frame would work well. I would appreciate any suggestions or pics you have to share. I will update with pics of the cabinets once they are installed.
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Backsplash... Subway, herringbone in frame with corbels?

This isn't subway but at an angle - figured I could put something in here to bump to the top.
Can't wait to see your kitchen
 photo IMG_6830.jpg

o
RE: Backsplash... Subway, herringbone in frame with corbels?

Can't picture it, but try Houzz

Here's what came up by searching on Herringbone+pot filler+corbels.

http://www.houzz.com/herringbone-%2B-pot-filler%2B-corbels

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here