Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Couldn't wait for final reveal

Posted by ctycdm (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 1, 13 at 21:12

Still quite a ways to go, but so happy with my latest two additions, I just had to share.
BlueStar and Prizer looking as I had envisioned :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Couldn't wait for final reveal

Oh wow! I wouldn't have been able to wait either. How exciting and they are looking great. Can I ask how high you mounted your hood?

o

Beautiful

o

That is one sexy range and exhaust! Meeeoooowwwwww!

o

This looks fab.. We would love to sneak a peek at the rest.. Is that soapstone?

o

Love them with the brick, wow!

o

Oh, va va va voom, that looks AMAZING!!

o

I love the sexy range and the beautiful range hood! I love the brick and I also love the skinny boards on the kitchen floor with your kitchen. I love your hanging pan. I can't wait to see more of your kitchen reveal when you are more complete. Thanks for sharing.

o

KIA tonight~ sauteed sweet onion over 22k while potatoes were baking in oven, and bone in Rib Eyes were outside on the charcoal (some things just can't be improved on)

o

Can a hood be sexy?

o

ummmm, apparently, yes

Beautiful!

o

Hood is 36" above range, it is 36" wide and 27" deep. I know the hood gurus call for 42'" over a 36" range, but with the end peninsula layout, (another GW nono;) I had to stick with the width of the range.

o

I LOVE the look of your dark Bluestar, and the hood looks plenty substantial and plenty sexy too! I can't wait to see more of your kitchen -- is that a Dutch door I see in the background?

P.S. This is making me regret backing away from a color for my Bluestar. I wimped out and decided to stick with stainless. I did get a surprise color for the knobs, but seeing your sleek beauty has me second guessing myself :-)

o

Wow, beautiful range! Can't wait to see the rest. You have a very cool space!

o

Yes, hoods can be sexy. DH has maintained that for years. Yours qualifies!

I'm glad to see another part of your kitchen as the stretch of counter to sink area was becoming too much of a tease. :)

o

Looks so beautful! Congrats!

Ok, gotta ask--are you concerned about the wood counter so close to the range? Keep your eye on it in case it starts to get discolored. I just know my BS really throws off the heat and I don't even have the oven.

Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here