Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hansgrohe Allegro E faucet with matching soap dispenser?

Posted by cookingbuff (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 9, 13 at 20:21

I am contemplating getting the Hansgrohe allego E faucet from Costco on sale this month, however I would like a soap dispenser that matches it. Does anyone have a dispenser that matches? Presently I have one from Home Depot and the finish has pitted. It was only about $20. I see one that matches the hansgrohe faucet on amazon but it's $100. Any thoughts??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hansgrohe Allegro E faucet with matching soap dispenser?

I'm bumping this to the top because I have the exact same question. I bought the faucet yesterday!

o

Good for you! I was about to buy it online and it's out of stock! It was out of stock in a few days, so I am keeping my eye out for it to come again on sale and buy it that day!

o

I have the faucet & soap dispenser, but they won't be installed until the week of 3/25. I can say that the quality feels better than our old Home Depot soap dispenser. We also got the matching beverage dispenser & the Hansgrohe makes the old one look like a toy in comparison! I can't wait! I'll post pictures once it's all in if anyone's still interested.

o

So glad to hear that! I would love to see the pictures. Where did you get the faucet and soap dispenser? I am still waiting for Costco to get the faucet back in but maybe I should just get them both together.

o

I would like the soap dispenser too! Just bought the faucet at Costco also.

o

I have been looking for a soap dispenser to match my already installed Hansgrohe Allegro faucet. They are expensive, but when I was finally ready to order one from an on line seller, I read further that the soap dispenser requires an extension piece in order to fit granite counters. As is, it only works on a counter less than an inch thick. And of course, the on line sellers don`t list this piece. Does anyone know more about this?

o

I was just in Costco and they had the faucet in the warehouse but it said the spout swivels to 150 degrees. I think that means that the handle cannot be mounted in the front. Does anyone have one and has mounted it in the front?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here