Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for a pull to match this...

Posted by stayaloft (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 25, 13 at 19:35

I'm remodeling a bathroom and trying to pick out drawer pulls. The room will have a prairie/mission style with board and batten walls. I've found this towel bar which I really love and thought finding a drawer pull with a similar style would be a snap... not so.
Has anyone seen a pull with a similar style?

This post was edited by stayaloft on Mon, Mar 25, 13 at 20:08

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for a pull to match this...

Maybe it would help to know the name of the finish color... at least I think it would be a good starting point.

o

Sorry! the finish is brushed nickel, but what I'm really looking for is the style. Specifically, square tube with the ends extending beyond the part of the pull that attaches it to the drawer front. I've spent hours looking for something to no avail. Ideally, I'd like a tiny version of the towel bar. Hopefully someone else has seen something in their own search.
I'm thankful for any help someone can offer.

o

In general I am opposed to this type of pull because it is too easy for your pants pocket to get caught on the extended part of the pull and then rip your trousers. If you or your partner wear expensive suits, don't do it.
That being said, here are a few. They all say multiple finishes. If you do a search on 'mission' or 'craftsman' 'bar pull' you will find more
schaube chemin fer
From GW Photos

fusion sonoma
From GW Photos

atlas craftsman
From GW Photos

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here