Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fruity drink for during the remodel!

Posted by williamsem (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 1, 13 at 18:10

Gotta post before the Rum kicks in...

If you like fruity rum drinks and are headed for a remodel, here's a solution I stumbled on today that needs no blender and no clean up! Yummy! With that problem solved, I now return to my previously scheduled kitchen decisions already in progress.

Enjoy!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fruity drink for during the remodel!

Bless you!

o

A dark and stormy for me, please.

o

Oh... I do enjoy a nice fruity drink every now and then!

o

I decided to try these fruit boxes today because they are all fruit juices and purée, no filler crap. Then I got home and decided to try it with the rum. Perfect! One box of smoothie plus one mini coconut rum, plus a few ice cubes to keep it cold works perfectly.

As a bonus, it's also very portable for those byob outings :-)

o

"smoothy for kids" + rum = hilarious (and yummy I am sure)

o

From the sublime (remodelfla's story on another thread) to the ridiculous (this recipe). Ridiculously good, that is! We're technically not remodeling anymore, but are going on vacation with my DH's entire family tomorrow, so this recipe will come in handy. ;)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here