Homecrest
Kith
Kitchen craft
Candlelight

Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cabinet brands?

Bumping. I'm looking at Touchstone too so I'd love to see if anyone has any feedback.

o

Second request:
Any follow up on Touchstone Cabinets?
Thanks

o

Here's a couple of links with some negative comments about them. 3rd posting down. and Another negative comment

One thing to remember is that all cabinet companies have there share of problems like every other manufacturer out there.

o

I've used Kitchencraft in a couple of project. Nicely made. They have a lower priced and a medium priced line within their brand. The higher version in a rift sawn oak slab door was what a client recently selected for a master suite addition. That should be installed in late July after the construction phase is complete.

Terni Rift Sawn White Oak in Thunder and Natural

o

aries 61
Thanks
My concern is due to those very comments ( although they do say the cabinets are beautiful - just that they had some problems with the service) . I know the company changed hands so that could have caused some problems.
Our GC has put Touchstone in the last 2 kitchens he did, and was very happy with their service. We saw one of the kitchens and it looked nice.
We have talked to 3 KDs, and have looked at Candlelight with 2 and Touchstone with the other.
I am hoping to hear from others on this.....

o

aries 61
Thanks
My concern is due to those very comments ( although they do say the cabinets are beautiful - just that they had some problems with the service) . I know the company changed hands so that could have caused some problems.
Our GC has put Touchstone in the last 2 kitchens he did, and was very happy with their service. We saw one of the kitchens and it looked nice.
We have talked to 3 KDs, and have looked at Candlelight with 2 and Touchstone with the other.
I am hoping to hear from others on this.....

o

CTbert- do you mean Kitchen Craft out of TN? (now called Smithport) or do you mean Kitchencraft one of the Masterbrand lines (others include Diamond, Kemper etc.) One KD recommended Smithport of TN to us (formerly Kitchen Craft) and I am really reluctant to consider them since I can't seem to find any reviews. Price was lowest of all we considered...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here