Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lisahe9168_gw

Alfi Farmhouse Sink-Feedback?

LisaHE9168
11 years ago

I'm considering the Alfi single-basin farmhouse sink with lip (AB511) but I cannot find a showroom to see this sink, or any Alfi sink, in person. I called Alfi and was extremely disappointed with their customer service. They do not have any local distributors of their sinks outside of the west coast (i'm in MA). So the only option is to buy the sink online without seeing the sink in person.

Have any of you purchased your sink online without seeing it in person first? Have you been happy with your Alfi sink? Is it wearing well? How would you describe the shape of the sink-"modern/rectangular/angular or more traditional with softer/rounded corners and edges? Has anyone installed their sink flush mounted? I'd love to see photos of your sink installed and would appreciate any thoughts about your Alfi sink. I'm just having a really tough time accepting the idea of ordering a sink online without seeing it in person first!

Alternatively, is there another sink that is similar that might be easier to find in a showroom?

Thanks so much,
Lisa

Comments (5)