Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
raee_gw

Do you recognize this pull?

I bought this a year or so ago from the discount shelf at Home Depot, when I was searching for pulls to replace those on my dresser. I only got the one in order to test for size, but when I went back to get the rest they were gone. Not only that but the staff could not identify the pull as to make nor find it in any of their catalogues. It must have been a special order that was returned, but where did it come from?

I think it is just perfect for my kitchen, but I haven't found any just like it in my searches so far. The link is to the closest that I've seen which unfortunately doesn't come larger than 5" for the larger drawers.

Any suggestions?

Here is a link that might be useful: liberty hardware pn0406

Comments (23)

• kgolby
    11 years ago

Don't recognize it but this pull from Amerock is a close match.

Here is a link that might be useful: Amerock pull

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I've been searching the internet for the past 2 hours; my eyes are about to fall out. I did find another with a similar look, more straight across rather than arched though so I don't know how it will feel. I love the way this mystery pull feels, not too skinny nor wide, has a smooth and solid feel and is easy to grasp with my arthritic fingers.

Here is a link that might be useful: similar Berenson pull

• badgergal
    11 years ago

Here is another similar style pull by Hickory Hardware. It comes in chrome, satin nickel, stainless steel and black nickel and three sizes- 3", 5 " and
    6-1/8". There are also knobs in the collection. I have Hickory Hardware pulls in a different style and they are a very nice quality.

Here is a link that might be useful: Similar Hickory Hardware Pull-American Diner

Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you, kgolby and badgergal for looking for me. These are definitely candidates!

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

I can guarantee these Horton Brass Bakes pulls are not the same as your pull, but the feet on yours immediately reminded me of these gorgeous pulls. Several sizes from which to choose. My apologies up front for your chin. It'll hit the floor when you see the price. ;)

My only other thought was the Hickory Hardware pull posted by Badger.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bakes pull from Horton Brass

Original Author
    11 years ago

You are right, breezygirl, those are so beautiful, so much like my mystery pull and SOOO expensive! Sigh!

Original Author
    11 years ago

You are right, breezygirl, those are so beautiful, so much like my mystery pull and SOOO expensive! Sigh!

Original Author
    11 years ago

• Pipdog
    11 years ago

raee, that looks fairly similar to our pulls. I bought mine at the now defunct Great Indoors, but I just checked my receipt to see if I could figure out the manufacturer, but it was just the UPC number. :(

Original Author
    11 years ago

Pipdog, maybe I could google the UPC number? Yours seem to have the look, but also the arch and the thickness to the handle that made it feel so comfortable to me.

Love your tile by the way!

• Pipdog
    11 years ago

Here it is - it's a Belwith pull

Here is a link that might be useful: Belwith pull

Original Author
    11 years ago

And it only comes in 3"! Gahh! That looks great on your cabinets, though, do you have this size on drawers too?

I am getting warmer, I can feel it!

• lee676
    11 years ago

Doesn't look the same to me - larger oval end connector plates instead of small round ones.

These are similar, but look a bit wider. What is the distance between the two mounting holes? That would make it easier to track down.

Here is a link that might be useful: Amerock 96mm pull

This post was edited by lee676 on Fri, Mar 8, 13 at 19:47

• lee676
    11 years ago

I'd also check the full catalogs of the major brands HD sells and see if you spot it.

This post was edited by lee676 on Fri, Mar 8, 13 at 19:50

Original Author
    11 years ago

It's 5 1/8 from center-center (mounting holes). Also, it stands 1" away from the base, and the handle is 3/4" wide. Thanks for the link!

Original Author
    11 years ago

I found it!

I was looking over the race results from yesterday and this morning on cyclingnews.com and it came up in a banner ad!

Thanks again to everyone for the alternative suggestions, I appreciated it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Hafele Carmel Collection 5

• bons
    11 years ago

I am looking for a similar pull to that, only I also needs some in an 8 or 9 or 10". I found both the 5" and 10" made by Rusticware but they're out of the 10" until July??? ( I called Rusticware about it)

Anyone know where I can get something similar in the larger and smaller size??

Thanks,
    Bonnie

Here is a link that might be useful: Rusticware pulls

Original Author
    11 years ago

Bonnie, my pull comes in 3 3/4", 5", and 11 3/8" in either brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze. Would the 11 3/8 be too big?

Original Author
    11 years ago

It looks like Lowe's might have it in the 3" and 10"

• jakuvall
    11 years ago

Hafele has that pull but only in brushed nickel or ORB. Comes in 3 sizes, here is link to the mid size which that looks like.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hafele 107.18.613

Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks Jakuvall! Have you seen the pull that Bonnie is looking for (4 posts up?

• jakuvall
    11 years ago

Looks like a knock off of a Rocky Mountain Hardware pull. Similar in several brands, don't off the top. Think Haefele has one, not as pricey as RM but more than the Rusticware as I remember

• jakuvall
    11 years ago

Took a quick look for Bonnies. No luck- the Hafele verion is 13". Solid brass/bronze or Britanium and lists for $111.40 !!! Others brands I checked were no good for size either. Should be out there though.