Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone have Top Star granite?

Posted by Kek10 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 30, 13 at 16:21

Selected our slabs today. I had done a first run and was leaning toward Colonial Gold. Brought DH today and he had the "WOW!" moment with Top Star. So that's what we went with.

Doing a search here finds not a mention! Does anyone have it? (I'm wondering if it goes by another name.) It's going to look pretty dramatic, depending on how we cut it. We'll probably use the big blob on Slab 1 for the island.

Definitely the star of the kitchen. ;)

(Slab 2 in following post. Still can't post multiple images!)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone have Top Star granite?

Here's Slab 2.

o

I don't know about granite by that name, but I love your choice - will be beautiful for sure!

o

I don't know about granite by that name, but I love your choice - will be beautiful for sure!

o

Bumping for the weekday crowd. ;)

o

Wow! That is one beautiful slab!

o

Thanks for the compliments azpedsrn and holly-kay! :)

I just heard from the granite yard and they don't know of another name besides Top Star. Huh.

o

So dramatic! I love the variety of color in it -- star of the kitchen for sure.

o

It IS a star!!!!! yay!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here