Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Show me your painted Colourtone Conestoga cabinets, Please...

Posted by lexmomof3 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 27, 13 at 16:08

I swear I thought I posted requesting assistance with deciding between the white colourtone colors but I can't find it. Anyway, I'm try to decide what samples of the colourtone colors to order from Conestoga. They are $10 each so I want to order just the colors that I think I might use. I definitely need to pick a white and I'm leaning towards frosty white or crystal white (to go with alabama white marble maybe). I would love to do some of the other colors too in my children's bathrooms but not sure sage or slate blue are quite right. I'm trying to stick with their standard colors rather than the upcharge for a prism paint color. So, if you have any of their colourtone colors, please show them to me!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Show me your painted Colourtone Conestoga cabinets, Please...

We have Crystal White cabinets with Torquay quartz. In hindsight, I think I would have been happier with a whiter door (with the Torquay, which has grey in it), this has more of a cream color to it. Our door style is CRP-10875. Definitely order a sample door or two so you can get a feel for the color.

Good luck!

o

Thanks oldbat2b. I'm thinking of going with Alabama White marble. I still have to take my sample door with me to look at the whole slab but the 8"x8" sample of Alabama white I have has some warm tone creamy veins in it so I actually think it looks better with crystal white than frosty white. Of course, that could change when I see the whole slab. I wish there was a color between the two. Were you able to match crystal white to a SW or other BM standard color? What color did you pick for the trim in your house?

o

We used the cabinet color for the trim work. Just take a drawer to your local paint store and ask them to color match it. I still think wistfully of marble, good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here