Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
18 inch square sink?

Posted by listener (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 3, 13 at 16:02

I'm looking for three stainless steel undermount square sinks, about 18 inches square, for my outdoor deck kitchen, but I'm having a hard time finding truly square sinks with a small corner radius. Can anyone recommend something for under $500 US?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 18 inch square sink?

Look for a 'bar' sink.

Sharp corners are very hard to form in drawn sinks.

For sharp corers you must weld up, and then deal with heat treat issue to restore the 'stainless' property.

Not cheap.

And sharp corners are harder to keep clan.

o

I have a 30" Krauss sink in my kitchen with small radius corners that I really love. If Krauss made a small square version, I would buy that, but their smallest is 20"x23". There must be something.

o

I am getting the Kraus farmhouse 33" sink and was looking for a prep sink with the near Zero radius corners to fit in a 21 " cabinet. So far I am between a Nantucket 15"x 18" or Lavello 15"x 20".... but both are the zero radius corners. Haven't found anything to work for me with the near zero corners.

Would love to hear what you find!

o

Maybe something like the Ruvati RVH7110? Not exactly square (18"x14" exterior/16"x12" interior).

There have been several recent posts regarding the Ruvati brand.

HTH,
tmy

Here is a link that might be useful: Ruvati sink @ O.co

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here