Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2LittleFishies~question for you!

Posted by deedles (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 13, 13 at 15:45

Say, how do you like the Electrolux fridge now that you've had it for awhile? Any problems or features that you especially like?

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2LittleFishies~question for you!

Hi Deedles! We love it. As with most French door fridges (I assume b/c it's our first) you have to open both doors in order to open the interior drawers but it's not a huge deal.

The only other thing that's bothersome is the ice maker. Now we just turn it to "off" once it is 3/4 full. Here's the thread on that.

We really do love it and it looks great. We don't have the ice maker on the door but I hear there have been issues with that in the past.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fishies Ice on Floor Thread

o

Our Kenmore FD has the same ice thing happen. I've never had any fall out onto the floor but it does knock them onto the floor of the freezer once in a while. I've always ignored it, lol. Other than that it sounds like you like it. You have a CD or full depth? If CD, do you have enough room inside for your needs?
Thanks for your help! I'll bet you are loving your beautiful new kitchen!

o

Well, yes it does knock them onto the freezer floor and then they slide to the front onto our floor : )

Yes, we really do like it. We have the CD and yes it suits our needs with a family of 4 (2 little ones). However, we also have 2 fridge drawers if we need them and a full size fridge/freezer in basement. We do tend to need more freezer room at times.

Our is the Elux Icon Professional Series.

o

Your right drawer should pull out all the way. I think we had our Electrolux a few weeks before we realized it did.

I wish they were full-extension drawers, but they do slide more easily than most fridges we looked at.

o

may_flowers- you're right! The right drawer does pull out : ) Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here