Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who makes 4.5" base cabinet "spice" pull-out?

Posted by eleena (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 3, 13 at 15:05

I remember seeing one here and (maybe) on Houzz.

Does not have to be for spices. I remember some for hanging kitchen towels and such.

However, Rev-a-shelf has only 3" and 6" ones and I am only finding tall pantry pull-outs by Hafele.

I need one that is for 4" or 4.5" "filler" cabinet.

Could you help?

TX!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who makes 4.5" base cabinet "spice" pull-out?

I have seen 5" ones, but the next step down that I recall is to the 3".

I wonder if it would be very difficult to make one in a 4.5" width from the parts of a different size?

Is 4.5" the total width of the frame opening (which would call for a pullout less than that)?

o

Hafele -
546.61.262 towel, 546.61.272 baking sheets, 545.61.232 two tier spice oil, 545.61.233 three tier
haven't used any of em myself.

o

Thank you!

How did you even find them?

I found one of these on Amazon and another on PullsDirect but when I search Hafele's website for these numbers, I find only some unrelated articles.

o

Just got off the phone with Hafele on another issue, and it was explained to me that they have many, many parts in stock that are no longer in their catalogs or on their website. He recommended that we hang on to all catalogs forever . . .so we can go back and reference old parts that they may still have, but no longer advertise. He actually directed me to a page on Amazon to see what it looked like (rather than their own website). Weird. I can't imagine why they would do this . . .but they do.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here