Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
11"x22" tub size prep sink

Posted by GreenHighlighter (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 19, 13 at 14:30

Hi all,

Due to all the funky requests in my kitchen, my prep sink is now being squeezed. If I max out the space available, I can fit a sink TUB size of 11"x22". Given how limited the space is, I'd really like to find a sink that size. Anyone know of any that size? Or can help me find one?

Thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 11"x22" tub size prep sink

Hi GreenHighlighter,
Overstock.com has a model that might meet your needs. See link below.

HTH,
tmy

Here is a link that might be useful: Sink @ O.co

o

Thanks, tmy! That will fit! It's overall dimensions are 11x22, so the bowl is 9x20, but it's the closest yet. All the sinks seem to be a bit larger than 11" for the bowl size, so at least now I have one option that is close, bu I'd love to find something that is 11x22 bowl size...

o

What is your budget? You could have a sink custom made to your exact specifications. But it will be more expensive.

I needed a sink in a size that was not available pre-manufactured. So I had Handcrafted Metal make one for me. We did it all over email and the phone. They even put the drain where I want it (offset, not centered).

Here is a link that might be useful: Handcrafted Metal Custom Sinks

o

A much pricier option at FaucetDirect.com (see link below)

Specs:
Basin Length: 20"
Basin Width: 10"
Basin Depth: 8"
Length: 22"
Width: 12"
Height: 8"

Here is a link that might be useful: Winehaus sink at faucetdirect.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here