Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
photoshop help please- cabinet pulls

Posted by raee (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 7, 13 at 13:16

Here is the drawing of one wall with pull placement suggested by my installer.

I am wondering if I would prefer just one handle in the center of the drawers, and/or the handle on the uppers placed horizontally.

Then we get into the whole, "does the pull go best on the inset part or the upper frame of the drawers" thing.

Help!

(another post coming about the pull itself...)

from Rae who seemingly has no ability to visualize such stuff

This post was edited by raee on Thu, Mar 7, 13 at 13:29

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: photoshop help please- cabinet pulls

No drawing in your OP.

Below is a link to a recent discussion on pull placement with photos, including mine. If you do a search here, you'll find many more threads on pull placmemt with dozens of photos.

For reference, I used horizontally placed pulls on almost every drawer and cab and used one longer pull for my drawers instead of two smaller ones for a cleaner visual. My pics are on the thread below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Recent thread on this topic with pics

o

Yep, fixed now, thanks!

and thanks for the link, too

o

drawer pulls:
smaller/more narrow drawers - one pull
wider drawers - two pulls

cab. doors:
pulls side by side - looks crowded. Fingers going in one pull might crowd by the other.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here